Reviews for The Balloon Tree
I loved this so much. The balloons floating up into the sky... Perfect.
toseekoriginality chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
amazing. I really should leave more than a single word, but there's absolutely nothing else to say
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
this was so strange and sad and beautiful. I'd love to hear about the idea behind the experiment. If the balloons are really there, if it's just a metaphor, if it really doesn't matter and I should just be going with it! Cause I am, I'm just intrigued!
sckarlie-kell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this is beautiful. they're so broken and it's so haunting, plus I love the prose, it fits the story perfectly. Love it!
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Probably the most heartbreakingly beautiful JP/LE I've ever read. Great job.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
First time read: really confused

Second time read: composed

Third time read: bawling, snotting, wailing

I think you deserve a congratulations
SGed chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hauntingly beautiful. Thank you.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
wow that is my first L/J poem ive read on this site! i thought it was truly lovely and sweet! thanks for writing .
luna chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
fucking amazing
deleted111 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love it :)
Lucius Malloy chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love it. I love it. I love it.

Siriusly.

It's awesome.

I'm jealous.
RavenSoulSister chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I loved it so so much. Great job :)
Autumn embers chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
so sweet! i love it xx
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was beautiful and heartbreaking. Love it. 3
JPLE chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Holy jesus that was fast!

I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of vers libre; I really don't enjoy the enjambment which has the tendincy to make it flow awkwardly.

However, in saying that I did enjoy this. I think the beautiful imagry and knack you have for characterization allows me to see past my own prejuries and embrace this for what it is - a lovely piece of work JPLE style :)

The only thing that annoyed me, and maybe it's because I'm just a nitpicker for grammar (and yes, i do understand how it goes against the idea of vers libre), is the lack of capitals after full stops and beginning stanzas with 'and.' But given the artistic leeway the style allows, I suppose this really isn't relevant at all.

Plus i feel a bit hypocritical because everyone knows I'm terrible at grammar (and you are my fanfiction hero).

So sorry that I couldn't be of more help. I'll definitly go and look at that other one now :)

As Always,

Lola

Oh, and I almost forgot to thank you. So thank you for caving into my begging for more stories.