Reviews for Hey Hato
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 1 . 3/25
*screams* *rolls around on the floor* *dies* oh my god I love you for making this! There is no way anyone could have done it better! I love this pairing more than anything out there and I love love love this! It's so awesome it brings me to tears! I praise the lord for creating you! You are a very great person! -screams dies -
MajiOtakuLove chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Love it, but saying that I love HatoxMada, you are a great writer :3
Lady Lorelai chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
So sweet! This site needs more Mada x Hato stories
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Gahh! I love this alot. I'm also have a weakness for traps also. This was awesome and I hope you continue to wrote more of these two.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
What a great story line connecting the costume to Hato-kun! Really well done
ScalierMidoriko chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Beautiful and Wonderful fic *u* .

I love your story and you have written especially for this pair "HATO/MADARAME" . I love the way you've worked with them and I love the way you've written the story ...need more O more *O*.

Unfortunately the fics of this couple are scarce (I only found two TTOTT oh I'm crying TTOTT)

Your fic is a treasure found in the vast ocean.

ยก THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL FIC !

I hope you write more of this couple

"HATO X MADA " LOVE *U*
panda-kun77 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Normally, I wouldn't even think of reading a yaoi fanfic.

Not once.

Unfortunately, after reading Genshiken to the latest chapter, I found a disturbing desire to visit fanfiction and search for this pairing.

I feel so wrong right now.

But! I must give a proper review. The cross dressing Hato and Madarame is indeed an interesting pairing.

What made it even better was your superb writing. Very well done. In my honest opinion, I enjoyed it. There were enough details to satisfy me and the deep character development involve was a great plus.

An overall wonderful work.

It's not like I'm suggesting or anything, but I think another good one-shot of these two is... okay...

If one of my readers found me here... oh boy...

Well, good day and thank you for a wonderful read.
Mightymaeve chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really liked the way you captured the canon characters- very believable! Also, your story and the way it is plotted is excellent!
Inu-Angel Z chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh, this is perfect. Ever since the last chapter I've been craving something like this. Wonderful! Thank you for writing this!
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great fic. Been wanting to see something like this for a long time.