Reviews for Motorhead
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I wasn't expecting that! But it makes total sense that witches would upgrade from brooms like we have from horses.
Leilabeth chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Am I the only one who thought of Sabrina The Teenage Witch?
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Very funny and descriptive...great job!
GingerSnapDragons chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Omg xD Great.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
What a funny idea about modern witches but she sure knew how to turn Dean up sweet when she praised the Impala.
jen2004 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OMG! Loved it! Thought it was a motorcycle til the end. Made me laugh when it turned out to be a vacuum.
casammy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
It was very fresh and enterteining to read as dean was happy speaking about his baby and sam trying to deal on mechanics
karmagrl76 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"Ach - your mother rides a vacuum cleaner!"

Ha!
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh that's just brilliant! Timothy the vacuum cleaner X3
Kepouros chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
YEAH! Motorheads unite!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh, man!

That is FUNNY!

"Somewhere, in one of the deepest pits of Hell, a shivering little demon was wearing two sweaters, a pair of mittens, and a ski hat with a motif of little snowflakes on it, clutching a mug of hot chocolate as he fired off an email to management about the malfunctioning heating."-Brilliant!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hahaha! Very good! My first car (truck actually) was called Bobby Lee. Current car was named by my kid actually. She named him CARDIS for Doctor Who's favorite mode of transport! Lol
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Well! I think Granny Weatherwax would have something to say to her, that leather-wearing hussy! I bet you could even see her -legs- through those pants! *gasp*

Besides, there's nothing wrong with an old-fashioned broom, even if you do have to give it a good running start to get it up and flying.

*nod*

LOL! XD!

Loved it, even without Jimi.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oh my gosh.. how freaking CUTE! I love it!
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
LOL! Poor little frozen demon. Didn't expect the witch to be riding a vacuum cleaner which is funny like the movie Hocus Pocus.