Reviews for Time and Tide
BlueDiamondStar chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
oh my goodness how awesome story. it took a while to read it all (distractions and all) but it was worth the procrastinating (house cleaning and ironing was on my actual to-do list instead of finishing this artwork).
anyway, amazingly awesome story.
Lilywonders chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
This is amazing! I love how you described the actions and emotions. They were all in-character. :D
huge sg1 fan chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
i absolutely loved it. it was a great story. i enjoyed reading every minute of it. great job. :)
Ashlin Night chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
omg this was so good i cried, more than once. and if you knew me, i dont cry at just anything. this was exceptional writting :)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Really loved reading this story, and I love the happy ending :D Silly Neal, going AWOL to talk to a grave..lol

I'm sure your next story will be fun to read too! So hope you'll post that one soon :D
morgo7kc chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Great ending. Kinda cut-you-offish, but it feels right. Thanks for writing this story! Can't wait to read more of your next one.
georgiamomma123 chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Very good, sorry to see it end. Glad Neal felt secure enough to Stay. Can't wait to see the new one!
govgal chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Nice ending.
citiesofsouls chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Great ending!
Gloworm41 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Great job on this story! And a great ending. I hope at some point you will do and epilogue - maybe six months down the road or a sequel.
morgo7kc chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Love it! I'm so glad all is well :) Pretty big choice for Neal to make, what to do with the rest of his life. More soooon! The AU fics sounds interesting...
Gloworm41 chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Well if it had ended like Neal dreamed it we wouldn't have this wonderful story.
govgal chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
The interaction between Peter and Neal with Elle's looks and non verbals are priceless!
govgal chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
Very nice. It's always interesting to think what might have been.
morgo7kc chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Excellent chapter! I am glad they are finally rescued, been holding my breath the past 4 chapters. Sorry I haven't reviewed this story much, you're such a quick and lengthy word count updater that by the time I get a chance to finish a chapter, you've already update twice more :) I love, love, love your fics, and you are always coming up with un-thought of plots. I too was having log-in issues on Saturday and part of Sunday, it annoyed me to know end! I read on the home page, something about a software update not working correctly so FFnet temporarily turned off the log in function. Looking forward to more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »