Reviews for The Madness of Love
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Squee! That was cute!

Short and sweet just the way I like em!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I am seething mad that they cut those two kisses from the script!
I've been searching for a good A/H fic, and this one was quite satisfying. Very, very good.
KatheeHDS chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
It's been a really cute story, but i've read far more fluff than this... However, this being your first try, it ain't that bad at all!

I daresay It's ok! it could be more fluffy but it's just the appropiate amount of fluffy writing!

And I wanted to ask you (oh lord i'm dying to hear your answer for this) about that twice-kissing on the original script? WHERE is it to be found? I need to see that with my own eyes! Ooh you just made my day by tellin me this! So could you please share where did you gather that information from? It's horrid that we didn't get to see that kiss! we all waited for it in awe! Maybe in the Alice in Wonderland Extended Version will feature a different finale? They do it in the Pride&Prejudice DVD! Why wouldn't they do it also in the AiW dvd? oooh please indulge me and do reeal where did you gather that piece o information so i can be hppy ever after!

Thank you for your time and for sharing your fanfics!
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love this fanfic, and the dialogue was almost - if not, perfectly accurate - to the movie! Your writing style is easy to read, and the happy ending was amazing. I've always thought that she goes back after touring China, and here is a decent fic. I applaud you :)
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
How adorable! For a first human fanfic, I'd say it's pretty darn good! Well done!
Ivyforever chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very sweet story!

Well written.

I hated that it took her 10 whole years to come back though! Yikes! :( LOL.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very nice! The only thing is that Tarrant wouldn't be just walking around with his hat under his arm in THAT fashion. It was a deliberate gesture of the time a man used to show a woman he was interested in courting her. So it wouldn't be a natural thing for him to do.

But that is such a small thing. Well done! I really like this. Now they can be truly together with no lingering questions between them. Faving!