Reviews for These Games We Play
AliceSylvia chapter 42 . 8/21
One of my favorite stories! Please write more!
Jaguara jag-wahr-ah chapter 42 . 8/21
I just wanted to say, your fic is my favorite transformers fic & its one of the top reasons I got interested in transformers. Thanks
MysteryUser108 chapter 41 . 8/10
okay I already posted a comment on the next chapter so I'm putting this one on here: YOU HAVE TO UPDATE it cant end there it just cant
marie-bernard chapter 42 . 8/10
I followed this story on LJ for a long time, so happy to find updates here! So excellent and interesting, I was thrilled to read more. Thanks for writing and posting!
MysteryUser108 chapter 38 . 8/10
YES Jazz is finally wiling without being drugged
MysteryUser108 chapter 37 . 8/10
oh god do I love this story I can't believe the twins DRUGGED Jazz
MysteryUser108 chapter 42 . 8/4
So is it over? I'm confused
fancyspinner chapter 42 . 8/2
squeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll! I haven't got time to fully read this and i must have missed a chapter but as I will be without net for at least a month I am going to put this story in a file and reread it. gives youu big hugs. No you have at least one person reading this story.
ennui deMorte chapter 42 . 7/16
Excellent chapter! Looking forward to seeing the action on Earth. Ooooh - is Starscream going to come back with Skyfire? Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
Starfrag chapter 42 . 7/14
Earth should be a great experience!
Luck-of-the-Irishmen chapter 42 . 7/14
Wonderful! I was so excited to see this chapter! Everything seems to be moving so fast, riots, parties, edicts; things are worsening and improving and worsening all at the same time, and poor Soundwave can hardly stay on top of the tide. Dancing between pacifying Megatron and neutralizing the acid produced by Shockwave and Starscream, keeping himself out of back-stabbing range, and wrangling Jazz as well as his full-time duties have got to be exhausting!

I will say, though...I went back through the whole story, and now that I've seen the amount of manipulations back-and-forth, I am mightily concerned for Soundwave. He is utterly convinced that Jazz is fully his, but I think the final score has been tallied- Soundwave:1/2, Jazz: 1. Jazz is a bit Stockholmed, but Soundwave has been completely snowed.

Or maybe Jazz really is as alone as he seems. Who knows. Maybe not even Jazz himself.

Also! First Aid and Hook interaction! I keep wavering between wanting Hook and the rest of the Constructicons to die in a fire and patting them on the back for displaying the barest hints of basic decency. I guess by definition that means they should jump off a cliff, but arg! So, are Soundwave and Hook 'friends' in the sense that there are some things that they respect and maybe like about each other, as well as an element of trust in specific matters? Hook knows that Soundwave was crushed by the deaths of the Cassettibots, and he feels enough confidence to give Soundwave advice and question his decisions as far as his emotional/mental health goes. Soundwave isn't demonstrative, but if Decepticons were able to have actual friendships, would Hook be that for him?

I am just so curious! I feel like the slaves are gearing up for a massive uprising to take back their freedom and maybe destroy the Decepticons as a faction once and for all (ala Bluestreak: Crouching Sniper, Hidden Badaft. Sunstreaker is just the decoy, lol), sweeping the populace before them. This looks more likely than ever, with the top three Decepticons doing their best to be complete morons. Jazz is probably squeeing inside to see them bludgeoning each other with their massive egos.

Megatron: Staaaaarscream! You will never be as popular as me! *SLAM*

Starscream: Fool! I will lead as a true leader should, by NOT ENSLAVING THE MINIONS! *THWACK*

Soundwave: ...My Lord, Sta-

Shockwave: I AM HIS FAVORITE. *SHWING-* (he missed' cause he can't hit water if he fell out of a boat)

Soundwave: *dissappointedfacepalm*

Jazz: Not gonna lie, this is better than 'As the Kitchen Sinks'. Got any popcorn?

Yeah. You just keep poking the heap, Jazz. Eventually the whole caboodle will blow. And I bet the key to the conflagration is waiting on Earth...
Metal Strike chapter 42 . 7/13
Ugh! I finally get caught up and its a cliffhanger! Wonderful story as always! Can't wait for the next chapter!
FlowerCrazy chapter 42 . 7/13
ACK! Don't stop there! Been so long since I last read from you...love this story!
Running Lynx chapter 41 . 7/13
Hey! I just read a few of your reviews (I love reading reviews to the stories I love and see if I can identify with what the other readers are saying) and I noticed a couple of quite disturbing reviews. Yes, by the flamer The Fox Familiar. I don't know why I tried to understand this person and wasted 30 minutes of my life reading their profile. This person just wants to have their opinions known and any kind of explanations on a writer's behalf will only make this person smile with glee for getting a second chance at the writer. Best to just ignore this person, their mission is completed once their comments are posted. I can only hope that you read those reviews and laughed, although such reviews would make anyone feel disturbed and discouraged (that's how I felt, and I'm not even the writer). Writing is hard enough as it is, writing fanfiction out of love and respect is something that one would never get a monetary return from. The best one can hope for is recognition from the readers and fellow writers, that the story has entertained and moved someone else. I know that reading this story was worthwhile for me, and I'm sure many other readers feel the same. The truth we've heard many times is that it's impossible to please everybody, so it's natural that some people will not like or even be offended by something creative. And now I'm officially 2.5 hours past my bedtime, waking up in 5 hours is gonna be a pain, but at the same time it was so worth reading the update! Please keep up the good work :)
Running Lynx chapter 42 . 7/13
I am so happy to see an update! It's been a long while! The tension is amazing in this piece. I have foreboding feelings about the Earth mission. I can only speculate what you have in store for us, unsuspecting readers. It's always such a pleasure to read this story. Your writing is truly terrific and you manage to keep everyone in character so well! It's as if this is truly the only way things could have happened, everyone's motivations are so beautifully conflicting and real! Thanks for bringing us on such an amazing ride. This is one of the few stories that I truly admire and inspire to in my own work, and then I abandon all my duties (I'm so bad!) when a new chapter comes out. I can't control myself when I new instalment comes out! This story is truly compulsive reading (and terribly addictive - maybe you should put a warning to set aside a couple of days cuz reading this will be the only thing on one's mind); it's impossible to stop.
This is such an amazing work. I am so grateful that you update; I wondered sometimes if you had stopped. Life getting in the way, or just falling out of love and all that. It's such a relief to find our that you still continue! I will try to be patient for the next update and I will try to be realistic that it would probably take months unless sudden good changes happen in your life (I will wish and pray for such changes upon you whenever I remember xD). Good luck with your writing and thanks for entertaining us with such amazing stories :) All the best.