Reviews for These Games We Play
silverdeathLBakawhoknows chapter 10 . 4/10
I just can't stop laughing...
Allseer chapter 39 . 4/4
KEEP GOING! Jesus Christ do you know how hard it is to find a story that plays mind f*** with you and actually has multiple layers of plot and politics? AND IS CLEAN? This is the first I've found and I'm addicted. Please please please update. I am begging on my knees!
draconisVulpini chapter 39 . 3/6
frankly, this is the best fic in the transformers archive i've read in a long time, if not ever. i wait anxiously for an update.
mel chapter 39 . 2/25
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang this fic daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang im waiting on bated breath for an update
Kaekokat chapter 39 . 1/30
my goodness this fic is addicting. I find myself questioning Jazz a lot too. But when it comes down to it in the end, if the autobots rise up again, and Prime's death was a elaborate hoax or not... what will Jazz do to Soundwave?
dancesontrains chapter 33 . 1/4
Hah, I remember Shockwave turning up at Soundwave's place with just two drones several chapters ago. Another of your many tiny details, and so well done. If you ever wrote origific stuff, I'd buy it.
dancesontrains chapter 20 . 1/3
Hot damn, that chapter was amazing.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/29/2013
OHMAHGAWSH SOUNDWAVE WTF?!
It's RIGHT there in front of you! Slaggit, he's TOLD you, SEVERAL TIMES- ISBSIDBEHDI SALOX SODCBELDF GGASAAAHHHHHH Y U DO DIS, Peacewish?
Primus, please let there be more to this, or a sequel.. I have ideas, if you want to listen to a (now slightly rabid) fan, and hoooollly Hell I have a few Jazz-Meister twists if you'd care to hear them. *clutches head, breathing erratically* okay, okay... Izallguut.. Izallguut.. Breeeath...
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
GAAAHHH BUMBLEBEEEEEEE! Why do you have to torture him sooo? Waaahhh! *sobs loudly then sits upright* seriously. What the slag to think your doing, toying with my feels like that?
fancyspinner chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
What a tangled web they're in. I think right now Soundwave is keeping him sane and functional and they're falling stupidly in love with one another. What a mess
fancyspinner chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
I guesso ne of the things that amde optimus ... well optimus, is his inability to be ruthless even if it got all of hispeople killed. Stupid if you ask me. Not that Megatron, in the other extreme is any bbetter, but really.
fancyspinner chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
what a lovely use of music and immagery. poor soundwave. He's so lust.
fancyspinner chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
what an odd givve and take they have. Soundwave is so out of his depth i almost feel sorry for him.
fancyspinner chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
so, i've tried to find the journal link onyour page but it is not there. Could you email it to me. Or maybe I'll just go to live journal and search.

Gr8 chapter. One would think Megatron would get tired of rulling. He loves battle and fighting.
fancyspinner chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
You no, the tart of this fic where soundwave is so unhappy is a great contrast to now and how they are slowly starting to find a sort of balance. Poor starscream. snort.