Reviews for These Games We Play
even tough i left this place long ago cuz i tought it was one more excuse to write do caracthers doing it, i came back because i was curious,it was worth it. This is one of the few things that made me cry, and the entire plot, is the most complex things, i dont know who you are,what you do neither hoy you are, but something i know

You have talent.
Octopaw chapter 54 . 11/10
All I have to say is Thank you, this story is beautiful and you should be proud. Also Jazz is the fucking King! I love him!
reza0807 chapter 54 . 10/15
Words cannot express my gratitude. Just, thank you. Thank you.
sylviamaris chapter 54 . 10/3
OH DAMN, I'm not sure how I've missed... two chapters? Three maybe? OH GOD I'M LOOKING ABOVE THE COMMENT BOX AND IT'S THE END. I was just going to comment and say that I'm going to read it the next time I have a little while to savor it. Well, expect tears and tears when I'm finally done reading.
BlushLouise chapter 54 . 9/24
I don't have the words to express what I think of this story. I couldn't stop reading since I found it a few days ago, and I've been laughing and crying and driven completely to distraction. Thank you for this. It's perfect.
camilaxd2 chapter 54 . 8/23
Hola, este es un final agridulce porque estoy emocionada de leer otro capitulo, pero también estoy triste porque es el final y ya no podre leer sobre la vida de Jazz con Soundwave.

Fue una linda historia de superación, angustia, pero también del triunfo del amor en la guerra, fue un camino con curvas pero muy emocionada de leer esta magnifica historia, solo me gustaría leer lo que paso después cuando los Autobots perdonaran a Soundwave y Jazz. Estoy feliz de haber leído esta historia y deseo que te valla muy bien en la vida.

Pd. Me gustaría saber si tienes pensado escribir otra historia de transformers en un futuro cercano. ¿?

Eso es todo. Saludos y abrazos.
Whipblade chapter 54 . 8/16
I couldn't wait WEEKS for the last four chapters on A03. Once Skywinder told me it was here, poof. I came here.
The end, the end made me teary eyed. Not cry, Jazz's freedom made me far too thrilled to cry for Soundwave. But for the full circle, for them to finally get it together and for Sounders to get in his thick processor just what is WRONG with him XD ahh so very very satisfying. Shockwave's body _ That just YES. So well earned and Starscream 3 opportunistic seeker, and very well played even.
You're art as a writer is beautiful. I love it! 3 And yeah look forward to reading more of your stuff. Maybe even catching this round-table discussion. *Snuggles* Thank you for this awesome read. Kept me burning the midnight oil for the past week. 3
psst: I'm Serrated on A03
Theoretician chapter 54 . 8/14
I'm sad to see this story end, since I first started reading it 6 years ago and it's been such an influence on my own writing in my formative years, and I feel like it's the end of an era :( But what a good ending it is! I couldn't have wished for a better one. The last lines give me chills no matter how many times I read them. Everything came together so beautifully over the course of the story; I especially adore your characterization and character development. This ending feels natural and right, where it would have been unthinkable at the beginning! With your writing, everyone has evolved to a place where their endings are 100% believable. I'm so happy that the Autobots are back on Earth, and that Starscream is finally finding the right path for himself. (Sidenote, I really love how the way you write Rodimus; he brings such a brightness to the story.)

I only have one question, although it's more of a suggestion and you may have done it already (in which case I missed it and I'm sorry for being redundant), but: Have you thought about putting together a playlist of all the songs you used for Jazz's mind and memories? Somewhere like Youtube, 8tracks, Playmoss, Spotify, whatever your preferred platform is-somewhere that we readers can listen to it? Or maybe a written list of the songs? I recognized a few based on the lyrics alone, but I think it would be neat to hear them all.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story, and for sharing it with all of us! It's been a wonderful journey.
Anodythe chapter 54 . 8/11
Thank-you.
Qwertzu chapter 54 . 8/11
Thanks for finishing this! I'll come find you on AO3 :)
xIliadx chapter 54 . 8/9
This is a fantastic story. Not only is it my favorite fanction, it is one of the best written works that I've read on this site, across all fandoms. Definitely better than a lot of published novels.
You have a talent for coming up with complex story lines and handling it so well. Even though it's about giant alien mechs, your story is so realistic (that's the best word I can come up with). That's personally my favorite kind of fanfiction- when someone can take an outlandish idea and write it in a way that seems so real.
I love the range of emotions this story goes through. The humor is actually funny. The action scenes are great. The romance between Jazz and Soundwave is twisted, and in a weird way, kind of beautiful. And the drama and angst is just- wow. I cried. (The scene where Megatron is raping both Jazz and Soundwave, and Soundwave is forced to leave without being able to help Jazz is genuinely one of the most heartbreaking scenes I've ever read)
One one hand, I want to congratulating you on completing this monster story. But on the other hand, I'm sad that I won't have any more updates to look forward to. (I would have mini heart attacks of joy whenever you'd update)

Sorry for the long review, I just want to express how much I absolutely love your story. Maybe (hopefully) we can expect some sort of epilogue or one shots from the TGWP universe? I would love to see more of Jazz and Soundwave interacting freely, now that they can. And if the Autobots ever accept Soundwave. And when Ravage will forgive Jazz. Or anything.

I'll end this by saying you're a truly talented writer and thank you for writing this story.
Sin chapter 54 . 8/9
One good story is finished. I'm glad to see it to the end. And how logical this ending. Though i would like to know how others are doing.
dancesontrains chapter 54 . 8/9
Beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
GrimmBlack chapter 54 . 8/8
Best fanfic I've read in years. Thank you for not leaving the story unfinished and thank you for making it a happy ending. Loved the way it's done, made me a bit teary multiple times.
My heart aches when I read about how Megatron raped Jazz and Soundwave...
I will remember this forever, honestly, it is by far one of the BEST fanfics I've had the opportunity to read. The plot is well planned, the characters vivid and alive, I just love your writing! Thank you so much for writing this and I'm so glad I found it. :D best wishes
WeeBeastie chapter 54 . 8/7
Thanks for the wonderful ending! Gosh this was a rollercoaster ride and what a thrill! I loved it from start to finish, loved how you played the characters so well and I loved how natural it all felt. Wonderful story, forever in my favs, thank you! 3 3