Reviews for The College Years: Kyoya Ootori
MajorFangirlInHere17 chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
Hello my heart. Really enjoying your story. not sure when you will update it again, but i will look foward to it. Ciao
LaughterLover98 chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
Great story! I love your other 'College Years' stories as well. Great job :)
Itsgoose2u chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
Oh no Bobby! She's so awesome, I'm sure she can handle it but she'll still need help.

And omg Kyoya is a gem. I would feel bad if my dad was suspicious about my friend too.
wajagirlliz chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
Love the chapter! _
Red275 chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
I am so excited for your update .
indraniFOREVER chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
you are my soul mate... thought i will never find someone who is actually writing about English Major Course and studies... I study English Hons... and I love your story, although I am a bit less talented to be either in Harvard or Boston University
Itsgoose2u chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Awww poor Bobby, sick and scared. Hopefully Kyoya can fix that. Loved this chapter, everyone's been so sweet!
Red275 chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Fantastic chapter! Usual I see writers kinda of cheat and reuse quotes from the anime but you understand the characters good job!
Red275 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I am enjoying the story. It's funny when we want characters to get to together but there is a boyfriend or girlfriend we always make him or her a douche to quickly hack them off.
Red275 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Pretty good. Pretty good. I like the premise and what you did overall with the characters. Yet I am hoping you will do more showing not telling. You should write scenes rather than throwing p explosion at me. I am excited to read the second chapter though and bobby doesn't seem bland.
Itsgoose2u chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I love Bobby and Kyo's friendship. It's really begin blossoming and it's sweet to see it happening.
Maria Penner chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter! Love it!
Zae Marks chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Oh, Bobby kissed Kyoya! So cute! Have fun on your tour and update soon!
Itsgoose2u chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Oh poor Bobby. That was really rude of Kairi. Hopefully he apologizes later. I knew Kyoya would go comfort her, in his own way at least. That ending was nice, I liked that a lot. Her retaliation tactic may just work haha.

Looking forward to what's coming next, take care!
FairyTailGirl2 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
This is indeed interesting. How long until they realize they like each other?