Reviews for Ten Years Before the Flood
I'm not crying, you're crying.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh my god. *sob* so sad!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/11/2011

That was sad, Sam's grief was tangible but you were restrained and elegant in your words.

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You got me, really loved this story. Poor Sam. That would be horrible for him, stuck in there, not able to do anything to help his brother. Would really drive him around the bend.
winchestersunited chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Devastatingly beautiful.
LeahMarie chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
wow this was so heartwrenching! I hope you add another chapter to this!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh wow. This was terrific! A perfect little 'what if' fic. The angst, Sam's despair. Deans dreamlike return. It was all marvelous! Ever think of maybe adding another chapter to this? Not to be pushy or anything, but I think it would be totally epic to get a look at the brothers recovery together. A sort of epilogue type thing. Just an idea. Because I totally love this and am just craving more. :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very interesting look at what might have happened. Good story.
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You know, I'm not type who cries a lot while reading a story. But this one – I tell you, I almost lost it.

Thank you for this beautiful thing you created, thank you for sharing it with us, it's a jewel!

kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was EXCELLENT! I read out of curiosity(I don't usually like fics like this) but had feeling. It felt like my heart was breaking and it was like I could almost hold Sams grief in my hands,it was that intense and the ending? Perfect,so much so I wanted to cry! Is this a one shot or will there be more?xx