Reviews for The Loner and the Pariah
Glassgills chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Such a wonderful fic 3 carver and merrill are so adorable together!
Lady Red Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved this! Why can't there be more fanfiction that is not centered around Hawke, Fenris, and Anders? Please, please, consider writing more stories about these two, or possibly continuing with this.

I have a strong urge to draw a short comic of the tea scene. If I were to do so, would that be ok? I of course would mention you.
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yay! a Carver/Merrill fic, makes me happy to see this.

Very well done, thank you for writing it.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very nice. Not so many peoples write about Carver. Everybody oh so captured with that bloody Hawke(( Glad to see at least someone respects Carver enough.
jared2492 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hmmmm, I never thought a Carver/Merril relationship to be very interesting but now that I think about it both of them have similar character developments in that they both have something to prove: Merril to her clan and Carver to his belief of always being in Hawke's shadow. Anyway, This chapter is an great start to what looks like a very intriguing story.
Hayvee Mettle chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is great! very in-character and I Love It! Looking forward to more!
NicknameNoOne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Well written. I'd like to see this story continued.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is adorable!
Shinkansen chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Nice story, and spot-on Carver characterization.
Duel Soul chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Daaw, I like this. This pairing doesn't get enough love, even with the small hints in DA2. I lurve the way you've written for both Carver and Merril and I look forward to what you churn out in future regarding the two (it is a continuing story yes?)
silentstephi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Thanks so much for letting me beta this for you Mouse! Great job!

The story is highly amusing and well done! I still giggle over Merrill's sword comments. XD