Reviews for Half Sick of Shadows
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Chilling is the word that comes to mind. This literally sent shivers up my spine. xo
Loosely Divided chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I am speechless this is amazing
Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Extremely cool and so disturbing - fantastic!
ALostEcho98 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
so scary and sad, like sam hasnt been through enough.

a really good story
lostwardenfound chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wow *v* Your stories are like candy. I think he finally lost his sanity at the end, ne? Poor Dean.. this was so creepy, seriously. I like that. *laughs* I'm definitely going to read more from you *_*
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
A great scary story! I feel sad for Dean, at the same time the destination seemed inevitable.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved the structure of this, and the story was truly horrific!
Sotobow chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow, very cool. Trippy but understandable - just like I like my Hell stories. Lol!

I like all the "what if" moments, even if they were designed to torture Sam. Kind of telling him that no matter what he does, what he did, what he might have done, it'd end up how it ended up. Or it would have ended up worse.

Sadly, it's probably true.

Great fic!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I don't think I've ever said this before about a fanfic, but I'm pretty sure that I'll have trouble sleeping tonight. As someone who doesn't get frightened easily, you've created quite a feat! I get the oddest sense of deja vu and paranoia with this, just as Sam does. I think everyone can understand that feeling of just having woken up from a nightmare and being unable to tell between dreams and reality. You really connected to the reader with this one. I'm adding it to my favorites for safekeeping. Great work!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh man, this is really good. Great story. Very well done.
psquare chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ha, I'm pretty sure I've recognise half of those alternate universes as prompts from somewhere or the other! :p

Seriously, though, this was great. Creepy, and superbly written. Kudos.