Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
darkredcamel chapter 7 . 5/18
I liked the story. Was kind of confused when the chapters were completely separate and not interconnected in any way, but got used to it by the end. Thank you for sharing your writing with us, keep up the good work :)

Lucy chapter 7 . 2/20
I loved the story and would you write more, I want to know if Natsu gets Lucy?
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Well that was interesting a note: stories written in one chapter on purpose is a one-shot, in case u probably don't know XD
Searching for my Rushmore chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
i liked this a lot. It put a new insight into what their relationship could be like. Liked the theme a lot, super creative! it woulda been kinda cool to see each chapter bleed into the other a little more, or differentiate more if they weren't supposed to affiliate with each other. i was left a little confused hah. but overall liked it a lot!
windlight chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Love the detail and foreshadowing of each deadly sin
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Amazing! :3
Requiem of memory chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I...dont know how this makes me was so amazing! It just...makes me feel that there is no good in the world...
Requiem of memory chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
I was gonna wait until the end to review but i just had to say something.
This chapter hit me HARD! theyre OOC but in.a dark good
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Great story and Glee is awesome do a Jarley story even if they broke up I would love u if u did one
jesus christ chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Cant tell you how good this was, smut with a good storyline is always appreciated! Well done x
Miranda Raizel chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I like the story
PanopticBibelot chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I love this. And that thing at the end, with all the sins and what they led him to do or feel, that was pure genius! It's like a cycle thing.
Great Job!
Creativity at its best chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
getting more exciting
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
love the starting,u had me hooked there
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
wow... im kinda speachless...