Reviews for Liking Oneself II: Thank You
Kris Senju chapter 17 . 5/26
please continue this good.
Sarite chapter 17 . 3/3
This is a really good story! I know there isn't much use reviewing now, considering its been 1 year since this finished...but I just wanted to say that this is probably the best Toshiro centred fic I've ever read! Please update it!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 17 . 1/15
Updates. Please. I want to know what happens next. Oh and when is Karin going to show up.
Ebenbild chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
So Mono finally knows -and she still doesn't listen properly. She does not even try to see outside her little world even now after her assumption about Toshiro was proven wrong...
Well, not that Toshiro would have told her a lot if it was just him to decide. xD Will Renji and Kira talk to Granny about Gin?
Continue soon.
Ebenbild
Toshiro with love chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
Poor Toshiro... This chapter really pulled at my heart, it reminded me of the episode where Matsumoto found him in Rukongai...

Now I'm really looking forward for the next chapter!

Read ya soon!
Tohda chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
Glad you updated this story. I like reading most of your stories. Can't leave a proper review because honestly, after staying for almost a year (and counting) in a country that barely speaks English, I'm already too tired to actually pinpoint grammar mistakes or the like as I am more grateful that I can finally read something in English. Not that there are much to correct in your stories and there's really nothing negative I can say about the plot because I wouldn't read them if the stories weren't to my liking.

Hope you continue to update your other stories specially "Baby Care Package", "Touchan Taicho", "Softly Snowing II: Academy Years", and "Secret Santa".

Do keep writing! :)
Toshiro with love chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
I want more, I NEED more!

That's all i have to say.

Read ya soon!
forever122 chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
Heehee... I love it when you go back and update the stories set before the latest arc.
RRR98 chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
I just keep thinking of Isshin saying in a creepy voice Im baaaack! Lol
fan girl 666 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
awesome chapter though Momo was a b!tch
forever122 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Yay! Hip hip horray! Updates are here! I knew I didn't like that woman for a reason! Kira, just give him the extra dose. Hold him down if you need too, just do it. What will happen now that they both know about captain Shiba... Poor poor Toshiro. Updates! :D
purpleswans chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
More developments! Momo is still being ignorant and insensitive. Keep it up!
Waywardneko chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Oh! Nice chapter! I would love to see where it leads!
forever122 chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
My internet has been down the WHOLE week! I'm glad it's back up so I could read this. things are getting interesting, huh? Plan... I don't like this woman. Update soon!
fan girl 666 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014