Reviews for Your Secret's Safe With Me
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
awww
Violetlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I don't think "romance" is quite the right word for it. I'd imagine homunculi probably look down on any human notions of romance and love - it was more like, they were playing with each other, congratulating on a job well done, that is, until Pride went and "ruined" it.

Interesting little one shot, and so much more believable than the Ed/Envy pairings that seem to plague this website.
icefrosty chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow. Love it! You capture Envy and Lust's personalities really well! So funny and cute at the same time I loved Envy and Lust's banter XD Your prose is awesome.
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I LOVE THIS PAIRING!

Aw, this was so cute! I loved how Lust feels about Envy's true form (it IS adorable!) And Pride was in this, I love him too! Hehe, he is a little perv (especially around Riza...*is shot*)

Great job! And don't worry, awkward things are cute! This was really refreshing to read! Most EnLust fics are so angsty! It's great to see fluff!
PunkEmoChick chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awesome
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love it, it's so funny! XD "You couldn't really blame the guy for holding a grudge when a sparkler landed in his hair..." I can only imagine. O_O

Somehow I think Envy's *REAL* true form isn't the lizard thing, but a chibi like Chibi Party Envy in your avatar. XD

I liked how the romantic part was written...:) and this is such a great look at the homunculi. Yeah, they probably didn't want any more. They're awesome the way they are 3