Reviews for Lose Control and Let Your Body Give In
Supermanspanties chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aww poor Sam! Glad Finn was there to save him!
PeterPan'spast chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love this story. I think it has a very beautiful melancholy.
xxignoredxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
how did i not review this when i first read it ?

i really liked this story , it was really real and so powerful , just perfect . i really do wish you would do another chapter to this , but i see that it is complete , so thats just wishful thinking on my part .

amazing job , defiantly one of my top favs .
EnglishSupergirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
woah... this is amazing.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Comforting!mature!Finn is unusual, but beautiful. This was nice, in a horrible sort of way.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
oh...

poor self body image always gets to me (makes me wanna cry, that is) since i feel it almost all the time. and this drastic circumstance was so sad, but the fact that Finn was there for Sam... ir was sweet, too. kudos.

:')
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow, I'm totally in love with this story! I've been dying to write my own, but I just can' find the motivation to write right now, so I'm so pleased that this was posted! Plus, I've never really thought about how hurtful the continuous comments about his lips could be - and how they could really his confidence (I love his lips, so it never really crossed my mind).

I'm writing this from my phone so I'm not sure if this was a one-shot or not, so I'm just gonna hit the alert button anyway, and hope that it's not.

I like the comforting between Finn and Sam - and I hope that's where it stays (friendship). Though, you're a great writer, and I'll read regardless of the ship! It's nice to see Finn in a different light; one where he does care about other people's feelings.

Great job, and hope to see more! (Or at least another Sam story if this is a one-shot!)
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 4/5/2011

imyourbabygurl-xoxo chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i loved it 3

please, write more stories like this!
Underworld's-Reject chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was awesome and very well done. I was cringing with the razor lip thing/ because I'm squeamish, and because it was so descriptive. It's a good thing, btw :)
kai chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
nice story) hope everything'll be fine for Sam in future))