Reviews for 8
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loved this story and now have a new favorite song :)
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved reading this story!
ReedH chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I've read several of your stories, and I have to say that this one is probably my favorite. I guess that's probably because it had a song to go along with it. I have a deep connection with music that amplifies everything else, so listening to the song while reading the story really brought it to life. You're an excellent writer. Keep up the good work!
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hi,

cute story. Arnold is a bold kid
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ligers? Napoleon Dynamite High? :)

Poor Helga, it just seems like no matter what she does she can't get ahead, even when she's being what he parents might think is the "ideal" excelling at something, it still isn't good enough, and it just makes your heart break.

Even so, you added some much needed humor in a optimistically dark fic. I swear "kibbles and bits" is my new favorite description of nude boys dribbling on a basketball court.

I would waste more time in telling you how terrific this was, but I'll spare you since you already know. I can't wait to read more from you!

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hey, nice.

Keep the good writing.
DanteVirgil09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
A good fic, also cool that Buddhism was mentioned, felt right that Helga would mention it in a conversation. Especially with Arnold on this subject matter
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was incredibly sweet, and well written. You did a beautiful job capturing the characters.
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
- very good 100*!
MidniteRaine chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
*Claps* Very nice, very nice! I really enjoyed this! I feel the same way when someone talks about Dashboard Confessional, saying they're emo. I laughed out loud when Helga mentioned that. Not that anything is wrong with emo. I consider them more acoustic rock/punk or whatever. But I digress! Excellent fic here! Keep up the great work!
chellythemadhatter chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
On a roll I see! I quite enjoyed this. The writing was excellent but there were a few errors. Nothing that couldn't be over looked. So, next story? )
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Exllcent and moving fic here
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awwwwww so Cute & Funny "Stinky is Stinky" LOL!

The Ending was just Amazing