Reviews for A Compendium of Thoughts
mamato chapter 9 . 1/22
I have read this story 3 times over the last several years and it touches me every time I do. It's so beautiful. Hope you and Grant are still doing well!
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Thank you and Grant for this beautiful story.
Riam chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
I hope we'll see you again in FF. You are one of my favourites now.
Riam chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
It is already midnight and I have to get up at 6.30, but I just can not stop reading. So beautiful.
Riam chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
My sis recced me your story telling me to read it asap, because it was so unusually beatifull. She was right!
Thevilone.Sfr chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
This is such a beautiful story. And i LOVE it! The epi was amazing, the perfect ending for the perfect story. I hope you write more! And i hope you have an amazing life with you one true love!
Sfr
Annie815 chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
Stories like this are the reason why we want to fall in love. To have THAT! I just loved it!
And I wish you & G a very very very happy & bright future!
Ann
tlyxor1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
Very simplistic, but very sweet. I imagine it wasn't at the time. Simplistic, that is. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I was thoroughly moved. -t.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Lovely, lovely story from start to epilogue. Thanks for writing.
sneakygirl08 chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
Stumbled onto this story. Hooked because you write well and from the heart ( though I don't think you give yourself much credit ... a little light on the nuance and generosity of spirit that makes you You ) but I especially love the epilogue and that Grant loves you right back with the kind of detail I knew you were skipping over. Thank you so much for sharing your story. What a treat. Hope you're both still well and happy and in love :)
Nikki1219 chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
I absolutely adored your story and bravo for Grant and his epi...thank you so much for sharing!
ChristianMom54 chapter 10 . 3/9/2016
Wonderful, just wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Anastacia T. Crawford chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
OMG! I just read your story 'A-Compendium-of-Thoughts' and ...Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so, so, so much for allowing the translation of this amazing story! I'm completely in love with it! You're a amazing author! and...I love your stories sweet girl.

I love YOU! XOXOXOX
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
Aww what a sweet and wonderful fanfic I adored it. Nice job and I hope others read this fanfic too it's just too cute FF.
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »