Reviews for A Compendium of Thoughts
Honneredpuppy73 chapter 1 . 5/2
I would love to know how everything is going now after almos 9 years. I hope I will find my forever love one day.
GUEST chapter 3 . 4/5/2019
I love strawberry milkshakes. I also love chocolate. I'm glad you showed genuine concern for Edward. He was definitely worth it.
GUEST chapter 2 . 4/5/2019
Today is my 50th Wedding Anniversary, so you know that I'm no spring chicken. My husband is one of those who don't want to put anyone out, so I know about that. Actually, he takes care of me. He is very competent and used to be able to do anything he put his mind to do. Because of his age when we married, we didn't expect to have a Golden Wedding Anniversary when we joined, but God has been very good to us.
GUEST chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
I believe that I wrote a review the first time I read this, so I can't give my name again, but I wanted to say that I love your story. That it is YOUR story makes it so much better! I understand how Edward felt at first, I think. When a situation involves real people, you can only think that you understand what anybody else is thinking or feels.
This is the 2nd, or 3rd time I've read your story (and of course it is listed in my favorites), but I did want you to know that I really like the fact that there is HEA to it. Did you have a wedding by now? I hope it was everything you dreamed about.
sue1zide chapter 10 . 3/20/2019
Beautiful!
PLV chapter 10 . 3/20/2019
Wonderful and beautiful! :)
Kesme chapter 10 . 11/9/2018
I love that this is a true story...a lot of other stories are nice and full of love but it really makes you doubt if that love can actually happen for you, but this shows that there really are some good love stories out there. Thank you.
LittleMoCullen chapter 10 . 8/27/2018
OMG, That is beautiful! I am so happy that you shared a little part of your life. Happy that you both are Well & still in love. May it last a full lifetime.
LittleMoCullen chapter 8 . 8/27/2018
Awww
LittleMoCullen chapter 7 . 8/27/2018
I hope that he pulls through.
LittleMoCullen chapter 6 . 8/27/2018
OMG!
LittleMoCullen chapter 5 . 8/27/2018
I loved it!
LittleMoCullen chapter 4 . 8/27/2018
My first-first kiss (just a little peck) I was in 3 grade and I was with my "said" little boyfriend and it was behind a tree on the playground after lunch. The second time when I about 13/14 it was not as cute and little sloppy LOL
LittleMoCullen chapter 3 . 8/27/2018
Bella is awesome.
LittleMoCullen chapter 2 . 8/27/2018
Midsummer's Night is a wonderful sent. There is nothing wrong with a little swearing.
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »