Reviews for A Compendium of Thoughts
AnakinSmom chapter 10 . 2/1
What a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Hope you are both doing well and living your own HEA.
Ribena-rose chapter 10 . 1/29
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing!
alli62 chapter 2 . 1/27
I saw this story recc'd on The FicSisters last post. I had to come over to read it. And I am loving it so far.
meepison chapter 10 . 1/23
Found this from a rec. on The Fic Sisters. Lovely story! Hopefully you are both still living your happily ever after!
kareedelane chapter 10 . 1/23
This was gorgeous...thanks to you both for sharing it.
Tashakcooks chapter 10 . 1/21
So sweet! Loved these two!
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
This was a lovely story. Equally satisfying was the fact that it was based on real life. Big sigh, to HEA,
Thank you for leaving the story here so readers such as myself can enjoy it.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
I'm happy that Carlisle finally came out and included Bella in seeing and hearing about Edward's progress. And Charlie is the greatest. With minimal words, he said and did the right thing by his daughter, support without a whole lot of adult words of wisdom.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Bella is so mature. She researched and tried to find a reasonable solution to their possible separation. I'm curious what it is. She still has one more year of high school I believe so it can't be she'll apply to college there just yet. And then Edward collapsing...oh no.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Absolutely beautiful story! Makes me believe In love again
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
This chapter made me cry. When Bella played for him and it allowed him to share with her his journey with the tumor and then how awe struck he was with Bella's kiss. I wonder if this was Bella's first kiss. Probably not, but I'm kissing it was Edwards.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
It's refreshing that Edward's parents aren't rich. It fits better that there are not only medical struggles but financial ones as well. Bella is really starting to care enough to go beyond just surface friendship.
Maybe the community could do a fundraiser for him?
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
I really like this Bella. She's strong but kind and sensitive to Edward's needs. Getting out of the car in the rain and almost demanding Edward get in the card was great, she showed she will not take things that aren't right...I can't wait to get to the part where Edward opens up to Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This sounds very true as to how two teens would handle being put in this situation. Edward not wanting to be pitied or put anyone out and Bella wanting to be nice but not pushy.
NPattz chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
The Lemonade Stand sent me, and I'm glad they did.
Gorgeous story.