Reviews for A Compendium of Thoughts
aroundsundown chapter 10 . 8/25
Awww. Honestly I didn't cry once reading this story. But I usually do when reading fluff.

Grant did an amazing job writing the epilogue. I'm in awe at what he came up with, especially if he never wrote a fic before?

it was a great heartwarming fic. I didn't read the ANs until like chapter 5. glad it ends HEA. I was getting myself ready to bawl miserably by the end.
renewagain chapter 10 . 7/19
Oh so it really was a true story, like, really? Hmmm. So it makes my question even more appropriate. How many meet their true loves so young? And do they last? And if they don't do you look back and wish they did?
renewagain chapter 9 . 7/19
Oh tears. Happy tears. Yay!
renewagain chapter 8 . 7/19
The way you continue to tell this story is so well done. It's make ng me think about my maturity level in HS.
renewagain chapter 7 . 7/19
Oh wow. Did I say that already? That was very well told. I felt it, her waiting, her wondering, the ambulance. Well done.
renewagain chapter 6 . 7/19
Such a poignant story. I'm really enjoying it.
renewagain chapter 5 . 7/19
Okay you clarified the HEA. Lol. It's like you heard me...in the past. Whoa.
renewagain chapter 4 . 7/19
Hmmm really a true story? Do true stories ever end happily? Am I that cynical?
renewagain chapter 3 . 7/19
I like the intro of the canon crew. And the acceptance of Edward. I was waiting for the drama of sickness in the cafeteria. Hope he doesn't have a seizure at school.
renewagain chapter 2 . 7/19
I'm intrigued. I don't know if this is HEA but it doesn't appear to be stopping me.
Paolina Beke H chapter 10 . 7/16
I've been looking for this fic forever!
Thank you so much for sharing this story -your story -with us. It's beautiful
imLOLingallover chapter 10 . 7/6
This was amazing! The story made me cry and laugh one after the other...loved it! And I hope you guys are doing great now.,..you deserve it :)
P.s the epilogue was so damn adorable and just awesome ;)
P.p.s keep on writing great stories...your style is really good
paula chapter 10 . 5/11
hi,ItIsRaining! I want to tell you that you made a beautiful story, I love it! and thank you, because all of us read horrible and stupid things every day, but when something is as sweet and real as your story, is something to thank about. I hope you and your Grant be happy and ok. sorry for the writting mistakes, english its not my language jaja
Love it! Could have been a movie.
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 10 . 3/9
So beautiful and uplifting! A wonderful love story!
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »