Reviews for A Compendium of Thoughts
I love the story... And love the fact that it's based on real life love story
NB13 chapter 10 . 2/22
Knowing that this story is based on a real couple makes it so much more moving! I hope you are still doing well and live happily and in love 3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2020
Very well written. ending is a little gushy, but better than sad.
minnie2112 chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
At this point, I’ve lost count how many times I’ve read this story. I love finding it on other people’s list and rereading it. Thanks for telling us your story
Honneredpuppy73 chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
I would love to know how everything is going now after almos 9 years. I hope I will find my forever love one day.
GUEST chapter 3 . 4/5/2019
I love strawberry milkshakes. I also love chocolate. I'm glad you showed genuine concern for Edward. He was definitely worth it.
GUEST chapter 2 . 4/5/2019
Today is my 50th Wedding Anniversary, so you know that I'm no spring chicken. My husband is one of those who don't want to put anyone out, so I know about that. Actually, he takes care of me. He is very competent and used to be able to do anything he put his mind to do. Because of his age when we married, we didn't expect to have a Golden Wedding Anniversary when we joined, but God has been very good to us.
GUEST chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
I believe that I wrote a review the first time I read this, so I can't give my name again, but I wanted to say that I love your story. That it is YOUR story makes it so much better! I understand how Edward felt at first, I think. When a situation involves real people, you can only think that you understand what anybody else is thinking or feels.
This is the 2nd, or 3rd time I've read your story (and of course it is listed in my favorites), but I did want you to know that I really like the fact that there is HEA to it. Did you have a wedding by now? I hope it was everything you dreamed about.
sue1zide chapter 10 . 3/20/2019
Beautiful!
PLV chapter 10 . 3/20/2019
Wonderful and beautiful! :)
Kesme chapter 10 . 11/9/2018
I love that this is a true story...a lot of other stories are nice and full of love but it really makes you doubt if that love can actually happen for you, but this shows that there really are some good love stories out there. Thank you.
LittleMoCullen chapter 10 . 8/27/2018
OMG, That is beautiful! I am so happy that you shared a little part of your life. Happy that you both are Well & still in love. May it last a full lifetime.
LittleMoCullen chapter 8 . 8/27/2018
Awww
LittleMoCullen chapter 7 . 8/27/2018
I hope that he pulls through.
LittleMoCullen chapter 6 . 8/27/2018