Reviews for A Compendium of Thoughts
blb1000 chapter 10 . 8/11
Thanks for ending with an EPOV!
blb1000 chapter 9 . 8/11
Excellent!
blb1000 chapter 8 . 8/11
I guessed that was her plan. Way to keep up the suspense!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 8/10
So, I guess they'll put off the news re Chi town for awhile.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 8/10
Wow! I thought about that happening just before it actually did. Wild.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 8/9
I never have avo in a sandwich by itself, tho I agree it's prob my #1 compliment to any lunch or dinner.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 8/5
Nice that she could help him enjoy music again.
I noted that this time the Cullens live in a shack in the woods. B acts as though her family is pretty well of though.
What's with the metal plate on his head?
ellekat08 chapter 10 . 7/9
I know it's been a while since you posted the story and it's a shame that I'm just reading it for the first time and even though you probably won't read this I wanted to thank you for sharing and writing such a beautiful story, I did cry with the epilogue he was just a trooper writing this for you. I hope that wherever you are in life you're doing well I wish you both the best. :)
deepsighs chapter 1 . 7/4
I must've read this story maybe a couple of years ago and I loved it so much then. I've been wanting to rediscover it for months now, I've always remembered it, but I couldn't remember the title or author and a google search wasn't helping me much, so thanks to The Lemonade Stand for helping me find it again! Haven't even reread it yet but I know I'm going to fall in love with it all over again!
BurningAkira97 chapter 10 . 5/20
Oh my god! It's finals week and i should be studying but here I am bawling my eyes out at the perfection that is this story. The first 9 chapters gave me all the feels in this world but then the last chapter just had and me and i broke down at how beautiful your love is! I hope you guys have an amazing amazing life filled with so much joy.
Blooming on a Snow chapter 10 . 3/16
I don't know why I hadn't seen this before but this is a story that made me reaffirm my faith that life will reward you if you never give up. It reaffirms my faith in true love. You are an amazing woman, and Grant is the best guy I've ever had the privelege to read about. You inspire me to be driven about life since that's what you did and you both triumphed over your struggles. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
And Grant has written the BEST epilogue I have ever had the pleasure to read. It's so moving because it's REAL LIFE.
A fan of you and your Grant,
Trisha Cuarts
mamato chapter 9 . 1/22
I have read this story 3 times over the last several years and it touches me every time I do. It's so beautiful. Hope you and Grant are still doing well!
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 10 . 12/8/2016