Reviews for A Compendium of Thoughts
paula chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
hi,ItIsRaining! I want to tell you that you made a beautiful story, I love it! and thank you, because all of us read horrible and stupid things every day, but when something is as sweet and real as your story, is something to thank about. I hope you and your Grant be happy and ok. sorry for the writting mistakes, english its not my language jaja
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Love it! Could have been a movie.
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
So beautiful and uplifting! A wonderful love story!
luvyateamedward chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Loved the story and writing. Was such a great read! Thanks for sharing.
JustAnotherGal chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Wow! Loved the last chapter more than any other...thank you so much!
Elise chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your story. :)
RetroReaction chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
*raises hand*

Dammit, you guys got me all emotional. Ew. *wipes away the gross tears*

I don't know what I expected. Definitely not what I just read. IDK, I was prepared for a really depressing story but it wasn't depressing or sad. It was hopeful and beautiful. I loved it.

Hope Grant is doing well. Happy New Years to you guys! And thank you for that great story. _
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
What a tremendously awesome thing your husband did in writing the epilogue for us fans. That was amazing. I loved it. One particular part hit home for me. He mentioned you don't fight . . . I love that. I've been with my husband for nearly twenty-five years and we have never once had a fight. We just don't. Some people can never understand that . . . but, it sure sounds to me that you two would understand. What a wonderful story you shared with us . . . all the more sore, with it being your story. It was a wonderful story. Thank you so very much for sharing it with us here in the fandom. They, well you, got the magical ending. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
That was quite the stressful chapter. I can't believe Bella's mother failed her one responsibility to her child . . . spending her college fund. I wanted to come through the iPad and throttle a fictional character. Geez! How far is the hospital Edward's dad is working at to the University that BxE are going to? Couldn't they live with his parents and go to school . . . Chicago is a large city, but clearly it can't be that far to live in between both places? Especially with the El. Wouldn't that save them a bunch? Also, wouldn't Edward be needing the same kind of financial help, if the parents couldn't even afford his surgery a year earlier? Two years earlier, he had to use his own inheritance to pay for that first surgery. I'm glad they both on over the parents on that apartment and that they'll be living together.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Kindred was so very kind to Bella. Some nurses are just really doing what they were sent to do in life and are really wonderful. I was wondering when the Cullen's would get around to telling Edward about their move to Chicago. I'm really quite surprised they waited that long . . . even though he was recovering. Im glad tha Mrs. Cullen called Bella to come over. Otherwise, he may have worked himself up too much. Their first time was sweet and we don't need details in a story like this one. Details are for a very different type of story. The way you did it in this one, was perfect. So, University of Chicago . . . I like it. Poor Charlie is unhappy about it though. Understands though . . . he gets it. I love this Charlie. I tried to go to your livejournal, it's been purged and no longer there to read what you wanted us readers to see.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Holy crap . . . they left her waiting a very long time. I realize that their main concern is for their son . . . but, they had to realize how distraught she was when they all came in together. I'm glad they finally came to tell her what was happening . . . again, they made her wait too long though. Thank goodness for Charlie coming to be with her. Feeding her too . . . and it just had to be an avocado sammy, didn't it? Goodness . . . so worried about him . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
OMGOMGOMGOMG you have them moving away to get Edward the help he needs, through his father getting a great job . . . a job too good to pass up. My heart hurts for ExB. I was floating right along with her when he was introducing her to their family as his girlfriend. My heart broke right along with hers, when Mrs. Cullen explained they were leaving. Her passion towards him, needing him, was so very understandable when they got to her house. Powerful. I don't know what her plans are . . . but, I think they all just changed. Edward collapsing, good grief . . . I hope he's okay. I hope it wasn't from what they'd done the night before. The garden at the beginning sounded just gorgeous and their time their was magical. Let's get them back to magical . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
What a fun chapter! Them both loving avocado sandwiches . . . her stealing the bite . . . Emmett's 'janky' comment. Funny stuff. Then the whole part with the smoothies was really cute and showed the love between Edward and his mom. I really like that he came to her this time in the kisses . . . that she waited . . . but, now that he has, I think she'll be stealing kisses from him often . . . and he won't mind at all . . . so cute. Thank you for your author note . . . I feel so relieved from it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
That was really cool of her to invite him over to her home. For studying and to, what it seemed to me, trying to get him to play the piano. I love how close they seem to be getting. Was that his first kiss? Or, hers? It is really sad that he needs surgery but, his family can't afford it. I would've thought that if his dad was laid off and Edward is under eighteen, that the state would fund something healthcare related for him through social security, or other means. Or, wouldn't his fathers insurance go to Cobra for the time being? I hope they get him fixed. I really hope I'm not reading angst, as it doesn't day angst, only romance. I am a very big wimp when it comes to angst and now you've got me worried.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
It was really nice of her to ask him to join them for lunch. Loved that he agreed to it. It was really great that everyone was so welcoming to him. Alice's question being the icebreaker and a rather successful one. Bummer that he still gets the bouts of nausea . . . that sucks whether your whether your fighting something huge like Edward is or, just fighting some normal any day thing. She's so caring . . . love this Bella. It was also quite nice of Jasper to come check on them.
1,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »