Reviews for Pillowcase
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
No Matt, this is not rape. I'm glad he didn't hesitate :3
checkerboardom chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
"There's straight men in this building that would kill babies to be in your position right now, Matt." This has to be the greatest, dirtiest, most epic statement to ever leave Mello's mouth. I'm serious.

I found a link to your profile on tumblr and decided to look through your stories and, well, I really liked this. It was awesome, funny, firty, well written, and the smutt was wonderful. I'm glad I got to read it.
LadyJoLee chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'd love to see the neighbors reactions XD
FarBeyondNear chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh my god, that was just... amazing. XD I'm not one for alcohol induced sex, but that was just too good to not like. Did that make much sense? Oh, well, great job, added to favorites.
sleepey.TODD chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I liked it. i love drunk mello! seme!matt uke!mello vice versa. i love them both! well done! )
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow. Second time I read this and I...pitched a tent...again! XD Love Mello in this. Love love love uke!Mello. I think that's like...mostly why I like this so much...OK, I'm lying. My favorite part is when Mello gets pissed because he's not allowed to choke on Matt's cock. I don't know...whether to laugh or just...yeah.
Beyond Blushing chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome! I like it alot (almost to the point where its unhealthy) XD
KatzLite chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow... That was just... Really, really good. Nice job.
chocolategamer chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i really liked this one. hey im new to this whole thing and i just descoverd death note at an anime. im really into it because i am a huge gamer and love chocolate. well anyway befor i start rambling i should tell you that your righting skills are awesome and very discripteive :)
XxCOLAxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
SEXY
xBeyondxBirthriceballx chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
...that was hot.
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Deliciously smutty! Loved it!

And the ending was cute, good job :)