Reviews for rays
0SomeoneStrange0 chapter 1 . 6/16
I usually don't read stuff that is all cute and fluffy, or just romance in general, but this, along with the story itself, was amazing.

I don't even know exactly why I think this was so perfect but it was. I love it. :3
CambrielleWP chapter 1 . 5/21
This is soooo beautiful. It brought tears in my eyes. What could have been indeed.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
"Always." I just love how you ended it like that, like how Snape answered Dumbledore when he asks how long he loved Lily, and its beautiful. So poetic, this little pieces in a jigsaw puzzle making this really wonderful picture. Nice work.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Wow... beautiful
AllFourSeasons chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
"Always" This makes my heart bloom of warmness.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Loved it!
Seijuuro-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Simply beautiful
Veronica chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I loved the way love just creeped up on Itachi and Sakura in SHADES OF SUNRISE, and I love how in RAYS, it is still all in the little things like "I made brownies."
You developed the characters so wonderfully, I feel like they are real, and the way you describe every single emotion has me, again, crying in both grief and joy for Sakura, for Itachi, for Sasuke. You make/help me feel what they feel and it is Beautiful. Thank you.
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I, i, i, i... i swear, i have no words! I'm crying! I'm real, real crying and sobbing like somebody died! i don't know how you do this, how you write so beautifully! i felt like i was there, i felt everything they felt, all the terror, all the happiness, all the love. the love that is so powerful it brings you to your knees... you have a gift, a swear. you are the best writer i have ever seen, ever. it was so emotional, as bright and as loud as the lightning and thunder... the sheer force of the emotions makes you want to curl up and cry somewhere. i love this story, and i love you for writing it. i love how you put it together, and i love your writing style. everybody was so in character, it felt like it was real. it was so very realistic. and now that it's finished and done, i don't know what to do with myself... this isn't only for this, it's for Shades of Sunshine, the best fanfic i have ever, ever read. i love how you portrayed Itachi and Sakura, i just can't get enough of this fic. this is the kind of fic you reread and reread over and over again. i am so glad i stumbled across it, so glad. i just want you to know that i will never forget this fic, it will forever hold a special place in my heart. Listen, Always...
nagisa temari chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
this was so fing perf and creative, no complaints whatsoever
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I love the description of pregnancy: 'a small life cradled by her blood and bones'. It's like ancient protection and human and everything and awesome. And the 'eyes' chapter reminded me so much of when I first got glasses and put them on. I kept taking them on and off and on and off because of the crispness and blurriness and relief and fuzz and... I can just imagine it being even better for Itachi, realising that yes, the human eye can see the eyelashes of another person and the leaves at the top of a tree and the hairs on a cat.
The 'ends' bit is awesome. It's like tinged with fairytale, and stuff.
Do you write original fiction? Because you would be awesome at it, and, if you have, I want to get hold of lots of it. :)
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Gosh I love this and I really really hope u were still active on ffn. I mean I saw ylur profile and almost cried when I realized that you weren't ever goin to be active. But if someday you do then know that I am your biggest fan and I hope that you get everything that ypu wish for in your life :)
Candycornnn chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Very lovely and touching. It was too good I honestly did not want it to end.
jhian casey chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
beautiful..
that's all i can say..
thank you and more itasaku pls!;)
Rose chapter 1 . 3/31/2014