Reviews for rays
Rose chapter 1 . 3/31
Very touching. Like!
just an anon reader chapter 1 . 3/26
This made perfect beautiful sense. Amazing and lovely.
Maizme chapter 1 . 3/22
This sequel still holds the beauty.. Very well done :) peaceful ending with their perfect word... "Always" :)
dragonsfae chapter 1 . 1/14
i liked this a lot it was cute but your answer to angst was so sweet. like sunshine and chocolate and smiling through your tears... omg the most lovely way I've heard love described in well most of ever!
story stalker chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awwww 3
SophiaDawn chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is breathtakingly beautiful... I love you, do you know that?
vna chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
so beautiful..
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was great, I've read Shades of Sunrise a couple times, that story is amazing, awe inspiring, and for the last like four chapters I don't know why but I couldn't stop crying, that last paragraph to this story also made me cry, in a great way of course. I hope I can find my Itachi. before, when I was reading Shades of Sunrise and crying, most of the tears were sad tears, and my chest constricted, and I knew I looked like a mess, puffy red eyes and trembling smile. But at the end of this story, and Shades of Sunrise, my tears were happy tears, it's the little things you put in there, how their little girl has Itachis chin, how they're gonna grow old together, how they twirled around in the rain, how he scares away the men, I remember from Shades of Sunrise, when they were just sitting in their cramped, little place, how she told him how his ring finger is freakishly long, how she asked him to let her braid his hair. The little things, they love each other so much. I love this story, and Shades of Sunrise, you did an amazing job on both of them, Thank You.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
"can I braid your hair?"

Ahahahah man, awesome! That was so... Sakura-like hehehe

Hey, you know what? I do love it. A lot!

Congrats :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
just read "shards of sunrise " and i just love this one too
thetinroof chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Such a nice peaceful ending! Old and happy.
"Always."
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I have no idea why, seriously this was the most random thing to happen to me, i just burst into tears after reading this. That says you write a pretty damn good conclusion to shades of sunrise if you just made me spontaneously cry. I loved shades of sunrise and i love this! You're such a great author, you write really moving dramas ya know? Anyway thanks for making me cry i guess? Hehe it was a super great read!
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
sosososoo cute! Love it! Especially the scene with Sasuke protecting Itachi :)
OCDness chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This always make me melt.
Wasted Potential chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I absolutely adore this! I wish you hadn't stopped writing fanfiction.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »