Reviews for Let Me Let You Go
curvesforever chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
If only we could do this in real life. I think that Donna would do that, even have some of them yelling at him for stupid things.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I think this would work after departures of many companions, but I love that Donna is the one to think of it.
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is so great, it's sad but nice at the same time. I would love it if you continued, you know add some of her holograms to him. Anyway, just wanted to say great job.
SPACER8000 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is equally cute and angst-y. Oh, and thunderous applause goes to your Dicsclaimer.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That one's...sad...I can easily see Donna doing this though, especially if she ever heard about emergancy protocol one.
d chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love this fic, it is such a Donna thing and u really captured how the Doctor would react to such a situation.
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Amazing. Just excelent. It made me quite sad, but I was smiling the whole way through. AND it's cannon! C;
Dengirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
What a wonderfullly sad yet beautiful story. It would be just like Donna to do that sought of thing.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
GAHHHH!

Dammit, you made me cry! Again!

(Also, I demand that we see more of her video diaries, because I feel like that's something we all need to see, not just the Doctor! I miss Donna, dammit!)
so-schway chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aww. So cute and bittersweet. Donna was such a great companion and friend to the Doctor. A lovely tribute to her. I can so see her recording hours of video for the Doctor. That's Donna for ya.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Of all the stuff I've read from you, for some reason, this is the one that makes me want to cry the most. But in a good way?

And of course she would. That's Donna for you. I need this to really have happened.

"But if I left because I got hurt or died, then don't cry for me, Doctor. Please don't. I wouldn't have changed a single moment of it. Not one line."

SO true. Love it. Thank you for writing this!