Reviews for Forever
Double-Tarts chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
...Care to make an aftermath?
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
*crise* NO CONAN! DON'T DIE!
DarkAlchemistAssassin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ouch! when I read Conan's last words/thoughts it felt like something stab my heart! anyway it's nice, you are evil, but even though I have feeling's for Conan, I also like seeing him in jeopardy, disaster, pain and worst...DEATH, so the Black Organization killed him, huh?(statement)*grin* I wonder how will Ran react when she founds out that he is dead and just found out what he meant about Shinichi...

- ) ( (DOODLE)

People say that I'm crazily in love with him(Conan), but when I told them:
"True, I do LOVE him!" grins,
"But I LOVE him more when he suffers!," chuckles,
they said that I am a DEVIL, wearing a pale, shock expressions
Neyane chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I can't put a second review if I'm connected, so I'm not. Just for say, it's so sad! I'll read it again with the song, I can't actually
Neyane chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I didn't read your fanfiction at the moment, I just review it for put the fanfiction in my favorites for remember me to read it later x) But the fanfiction look like good, I'm excited to have time for read it!
RavenShooter chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You're not evil. This story is simply beautiful. Great song and great description. I wanna cry...
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i really don't think you are evil at all i actually wanted to raed a sad story cuz although it is a fanfiction site in real life there isn't always a happy ever ending and i\reading these kind of stories really comfort me so thanks. your writing is great by the way
Crystal2318 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
T.T CONAN! How cruel... but it still was beautifully written. It wasn't too shallow, and I think you captured just what Shinichi would actually be thinking in that scenario. If you want, you could write a second chapter where everything turns out okay. XD
TheClassicFit chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is probably the only songfic that I actually liked. Great job!
JustYourAverageReviewer chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
o.o Omg. I think I nearly cried. I wish Conan said he was Shinichi and he loved her before he died. Oh men. Curse you Gin and Vodka! Waa. Though I would hate if Conan would die and the BO is not yet taken down and he hasn't told Ran the truth yet...Still.. I agree with you that it is kind of sad. Well..Yeah. The point is I love this songfic you made and I would be glad if you make more of your awesome stories that make readers be excite themselves and blah blah blah. I love your Taken fic by the way. Soo.. All I can say is this fic was sad but I still loved it! Your first songfic was cool. ;D Love the song btw.