Reviews for The Truth Will Prevail
Platinum-Daylight chapter 1 . 7/29
Holy hell this is so well written. I love the way N is in this fic and the way he explains himself so that Touko can't call him out, it's so beautiful that you wrote this in such a way that is detailed and full of thought. Makes it seem like this is what N himself would be like in the games. great job.
PeppyLongStocking chapter 1 . 4/27
I love this story! I adore the way you portray N and White/Touko's views. And there wasn't much character to begin within the games anyways that indicate them in this story to be a little OCC. In fact, I find that you did a great job flushing their characters out more. You did a wonderful job.

Keep up the good work!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
oh boy please write a sequel for this! This is amazing!
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
When N asked Touko if he was hurting her again, I seriously felt a pang in my chest. You write them so well. I also like how you write N, in particular. WAY too many authors write him as being downright stupid, but you didn't. Great job, I loved reading this, and it's going in my favorites for sure! :)
CharTheMander chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I read this story a year or two ago before I made an acount for FF. A couple weeks ago, I started playing my Black version again and I remembered this story. I've spent little more than two hours searching FF for this story since I had forgotten the name. This story was so good, I spent two hours searching for it. I find this story beautifully written and an absolute delight to rediscover. If ever you had the desire to write more stories in the Pokemon universe, I would be more than delighted.
fanficsareawesome chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Sweet. Romantic. Plausible. I definitely liked it.
Luckcu13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Holy cow, that was beautiful. I'm favoriting this as a perfect writing example, and to just reread this amazing piece of writing.
Anxa chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is fantastic, one of thebest ferriswheelshipping fics I've read. thank you for a wonderfully characterized N and Touko, who are very much in line with the game and my personal interpretations of them. I really enjoyed the concepts of this story, especially their struggles with their feelings and friendships and being put against each other. It's a fantastic story, and I thank you for putting it out there :)
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Touko, lose? I think N overestimates his chances, to paraphrase Grand Moff Whiluff Tarkin at the Battle of Yavin.
Angel Wings 113 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful! You got the characters down to a 'T'!
miaul chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
wow okay, this is an absolutely flawless story aside from only a few spelling errors, but that's okay.
your word choice and your grammar and writing style are all perfect, i absolutely love the metaphors you've used and just generally everything, i literally can't say that enough. i really enjoyed the way you portrayed these characters, they all have their own visible personalities and you can see the differences between them; especially between n and touko. the way they argue and how their arguments were worded were wonderful and realistic, it couldn't have been better.

the story you have here is just as perfect, and it fits very well into the canon plot-line.
i do hope you continue writing!
Uncanny Cantaloupe chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Excuse my language, but that was the best fucking story I've ever read in the Pokemon commuity.

I especially appreciate your portrayal of N. Some fanfics make him too dramatic or even slightly insane, while others make him overly innocent and childlike. Your story hit the perfect balance in between the two extremes.

Thank you so, so much. That actually made my day.
no name chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this kind of fic is my favorite. nice and IC!
Seynee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
asdfghjkl; SO WONDERFUL. :)
ImmortalLogic chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Amazing! I read this whole thing on my itouch. NxTouko/white is amazing! This is beautifully written!