Reviews for Undertow
Leppy99 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Love it
Cant wait for ur next update
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
"Is the weather in England really as shitty as everyone says?"
Oh, no. It's even worse.

"He doesn't finish, because just the sight of him sets something ablaze in Betty; she stretches up on her toes, slides her arms around his neck, and silences him with a kiss."
Perfect. Just perfect.

So...whatever happened to part 3?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Argh! Amanda, I love you, but I wanted nothing more than to stab you at that precise moment!
floatingmagic chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
WHY DOES THIS END HERE GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
bfedjnokemca chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
update the third chapter! I want more! looove this so much!
Animefreakkagome chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
_
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
great story-cant wait to read the rest!
gtiss83 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
What a great story so far. REALLY want to see where you take this for the next chapter. There will be a next chapter, right? A girl can only hope :)
cookie-dough chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This is so good, I really enjoyed the first two chapters, and I cannot wait to see what happens next between these two. Looking forward to chapter 3, great work.
AndromedaAiken chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Oh this is interesting! Update!
Kdmr87 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
update update update i want to read sexy times and hopefully they will admit their feelings XD
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
fenyx chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I already told you this on the community but I really liked this!

I wonder where are they going )
wildcherry32 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
This is so beautifully written, you can really feel everything they're going through. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter...
latoga30339 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I loved this. Sweet and hot. Wonderful details. Gandhi running a fashion magazine, ha. Thanks! Looking forward to LDN.