Reviews for Three's a Crowd
You should really finish this story. It's amazing so far very fresh. I like it
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I love this story so far. I can't wait for them all to figure out what's going on. It would also be cool to have a chapter from each of the twins perspectives on meeting Rachel and all that. I know it says on hiatus, but I hope you get an urge to continue this story. I also hope you have a good year. :}
anothersloth chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I wish you had completed this one. It's such a fresh concept, ans so sweet. :(
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Well what excellent beginning.
I can see how you could have so much fun with Quinn having Rachel's phone-number, and Rachel having Charlie's...
I wonder how long it will take for the Fabrys to discover Rachel's misunderstanding, and also how long they might play with her and purposefully keep her in the dark...
The comment about the art class being one of Charlie's most boring and Rachel's aside about taking it over economics any day was superbly played.
Cute about Brittany and Santana as roomies as well.
I'll be lurking if you do add on to this story.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I really like your writing style :)
I think this is the beginning of an excellent story, and I hope that you decide to continue it.
I will for the one more chapter that's available to me :)
thewriterinme chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Shit, I read this is 2013... Twenty thirteen. Oh lawdy. And you warned me, too!

I kinda hate you a little bit because these two short chapters were enough to make me fall in love.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
OK! I's be enraptured and I's needs a update! Please!
anon chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
r.i.p. this fic 3
dgronison chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Finally, some good FaFaberry fic to read. Since SoS is done... will it be too much to ask if you continue this one first? XD I heart FaFaberry to bits no matter how hard I ship Faberry and in this case, you're Charlie is making me swoon just as much as Rachel is. As for now, I'm going to read SoS and reread your other stories as I wait for another chapter update for this. Really, update this one. You'll make Britt happy and make unicorns gallop to their rainbows happily. :D
Renu chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
You know you should really update this story cause it would be killer.
Shellmar chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Wow two opposite personalities. How will you go about that hmm? haha i'm interested so keep posting! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
hope you continue soon
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Please update soon. :}
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Oh god, please tell me there is still more to come :)
Rocketlenz chapter 2 . 5/4/2012