Reviews for Discoveries
intensewhatever chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
That was so sweet! You should continue it with Finn and Carole etc.
Oustiti chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
It might be interesting to write one on how Finn reacted to his litle brother dating Blaine.
Oustiti chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Young hang up, no you hang up, okay I hang up, you didn't hang up, wel you hang up...kissing goodbye style. Very nice. It's a pitty they never made a scene of Burt finding out bout Klaine.
Oustiti chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was adorable. I've aways wonder what Blaine would have reacted like if he ever saw the notebook page.
paperstylehearts chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
ahhhhhh wow! i always wondered what would happen if kurt found out blaine had talked to burt. guess i know now ;) would love to see where else you could take it and glad it's left opened. you're a good writer!
paperstylehearts chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
this makes me absolutely giddy with glee! (pun intended haha)
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awww that was so cute! i REALLY REALLY loved how in-character they were. i felt like i was watching an episode of glee in my head. you made this very real! thank you ]
louiseintheskywithdiamonds chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
omg, Kurt's reaction when he discovered what Blaine did was hilarious! though I'd probably be the same way if it happened with me. so much embarrassment, lol.

And, oh, I'll put a story alert anyways, so if you continue I'll know (which I hope you do, because I'm loving it!).

great job as always :3
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
So. Damn. CUTE!
star143 chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
AWWWW! This story is so cute! I love Kurt and Blaine together :)
Krustel chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
*HAppy Face*

*Smile*
paracelcious chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
I just love these two and you did a great job with them. It seems like when you have characters that are so well written and well defined it would be so easy to just write a about them, but it's not really, because we have such a set idea of who they are, that anyone can get off track writing them, but you seem to really have them pegged. It be great to read more about them, I just love the little confessions they've had in this story. Thanks.
PoppyandViolet chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
nawwwwwwwwwww i loved this whole story - so so cute :)
Stacytasia chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
I can't begin to tell you how huge the smile that appeared on my face was after I read:

"He turned his head slightly to peek at Blaine when he realized that his boyfriend wasn't so much reading as he was trying to stare a hole into the side of his head.

"Hi," Blaine whispered, joy spread across his face."

It was sooooo cute lol ) then Blaine dropped the bomb and I was like oh noooo. I'm glad Kurt wasn't nearly as pissed as I thought he would be.
sassa133 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
funny and sweet what a nice day for me and everyone else. thank you