Reviews for Destroyer of Worlds
Dorada Chimera chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
More, more, more! My favourite Legion fanfic so far! I think the second chapter was the best (and cutest). Thanks!
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I love gabrielAudrey fanfic this one funny with that added touch it's good even without a sex secne keep writing
Kallios the Scholar chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Interesting conflict, and I like the way the conflict is discussed. Keep going for that 4th chapter!
The Silver Countess chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
I really like this "collection", so I hope you update again soon :) and I totally loved chapter 2. Just cus it was fluffy, lol. But hey, I'm a sucker for romance :)
Ethedriell chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
OMG! I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE SOON! :)
Chaotic M chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Wow! That was just freaking adorable! Seriously be poetic as much as you'd like, it fits you well.

For a second I thought Gabriel was going to kill Audrey! Then Bam! Twist he loves her!
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
even if you're muse has run it's course, i must say that this was lovely~
Wolf Huntress chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
This is a wonderful chapter. It is very insightful and intriguing.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Awwww, this chapter was full of damn fluff that's going to suffocate me (but I accept my fate with a smile), This just, soooo adorable. I can't get over how damn adorable it is. Thansk so much for the update my dear! Loved it!
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Awwww! Very cute, with some darker undertones. I would love to see more of this!
Lexicon chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I like the raw honesty of Gabriel's answer. When you have no free will how do you know what you'll do...
Wolf Huntress chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I love the deeper look into the dynamics between Gabriel and Audrey and Gabriel's uncertainty over something. Very nice.
Wolf Huntress chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was an awesome chapter. I like the depth you gave the characters. Nice.
IloveSam chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I can't wait for next Tuesday then! :)
Krahkaw chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is very promising and I look forward to reading more of it. I particularly like the quote and context you chose to use. There is something about 'Destroyer of Worlds' that leaves one breathless at the merciless implications and power behind a voice that dares to say it. A oneshot indeed...This was too quick to read, for I found it so enjoyable I wished for more. I like that you actually engaged the scene, since I do not think many authors actually bother writing it out right away. I'll be watching for this.