Reviews for Zero Percent
Sky.Fay chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Just wanted to stop in, and say your story is cute. I know you haven't updated in a while, but it's still cute, and you should know that.
PrimeEmily135 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
You updated! :D aaaaahh! :)
Sorry, excited there... ;) great job!
RocknRose242 chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Please I'm begging you to update as soon as possible because this story is just too amazing to not to be continued! Please don't disappoint your faithful readers any further because you're really talented and I can't wait to see what's yet to come and truly hope that you'll decide to continue and maybe even finish this story someday :)
Nothing513 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Gah, don't let it end there! This story's awesome, best one I've read so far for this movie :)
BadWolfBabe chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
It's not often I find a well-written, interesting DWOK fic! I see you haven't updated since July though... that's a problem... you should probably update! Tomorrow? Yeah? Yeah! :D
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Please update, I love how mad Nikki got when she found out bout the guitar
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Please please please update! It's so good and I haven't even read an rikki stuff. Yes I just made up a ship name
Blue-Ice1 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Please!More!
cheshirekadi chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Aww I feel so bad for both
Kira Tsumi chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
love it! please continue!
LucyRider17 chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
I do hope you update :)
PrimeEmily135 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Aww, poor kids :(
ecstatic chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
OH MY GOSH YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED! I hope this becomes a regular thing though and not you just poofing again.. Please continue updating! I loved it!
crashmypartyhard chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
I love this. I really do. The chapters are descriptive without being too long or short, and your character isn't like, generic, you know? Great work. I want more.

And if you want to check me out on tumblr: .com.
Cara fallen from the Sky chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT ALL!