Reviews for Zero Percent
JewelofthePhoenix chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Uh...Is this completed? I really hope not. I mean, you should totally update! That is, if you are still alive...gah, shut up, pessimistic-me! Anyhow, this is really good, and there are too many loose threads, and I hope you are alive and well, and it would be pretty cool if updated, so, uh, have a nice day!
SuieetBurri18 chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Are you going to finish this? Please do!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Please,please,please write some more?
mercenary2.0 chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Please keep updating!
Naomii386 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hey! I see you haven't updated in a while, but the other time you started writing again it took - what, one year, two? I only discovered your story now and it has to be the best fan fiction I have read in a looong time! And thrust me, I've read a few. Not only you portray the canon characters wonderfully, the plot line is awesome as well, humorous situations are actually funny! And your OC, Nikki, is adorable. Most of the time OCs have no personality or they are stunningly beautiful and popular and they are Cool with capital C, but she's just normal and easy to relate to. Its such a shame you hung up at a high peek moment like this... I really hope you will continue! :)
sky-fei chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Just wanted to stop in, and say your story is cute. I know you haven't updated in a while, but it's still cute, and you should know that.
PrimeEmily135 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
You updated! :D aaaaahh! :)
Sorry, excited there... ;) great job!
RocknRose242 chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Please I'm begging you to update as soon as possible because this story is just too amazing to not to be continued! Please don't disappoint your faithful readers any further because you're really talented and I can't wait to see what's yet to come and truly hope that you'll decide to continue and maybe even finish this story someday :)
Nothing513 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Gah, don't let it end there! This story's awesome, best one I've read so far for this movie :)
CommanderLexaTrash chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
It's not often I find a well-written, interesting DWOK fic! I see you haven't updated since July though... that's a problem... you should probably update! Tomorrow? Yeah? Yeah! :D
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Please update, I love how mad Nikki got when she found out bout the guitar
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Please please please update! It's so good and I haven't even read an rikki stuff. Yes I just made up a ship name
Blue-Ice1 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Please!More!
cheshirekadi chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Aww I feel so bad for both
Kira Tsumi chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
love it! please continue!