Reviews for The Fall of San Francisco
GREAT STORY!
dave chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
profits not prophets.
sobjack chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
absolutely love this. the style and feel of the characters are real and the litle references. hope you will continue it soon.
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Goddammit man! Stop writing your fanfic and go back to writing your paper thats due at midnight tonight!
me chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
This is great! The details and characterizations are very good. Especially with your O.C. Out of curiosity, will the man with no name be featured again? Another thing, how about William Munny from Unforgiven? If I remember right, it says at the end of the movie that he moved to San Francisco. Update soon!
Doggieboy80 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I'm loving this story! Please continue. This story hooked me quickly, but then Tuco was always my favorite character, anyway. Add to that the fact that Eli Wallach is in his nineties right now, and it's easy to picture Tuco this way, too.
PlanetBob chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
For starters, PLEASE CONTINUE. There is a dearth of MWNN fanfic. And extra Tuco is always a plus.

Your sense of detail is quite nice, and you have a feel for the time period. These are rare things, so don't mistake this for anything less than wild praise.

And the little sideways references are dee-licious.