Reviews for Birthday
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I've mentioned that you're brilliant before, right? 'Cause you really rather are.

Missed these. Great work, as always. Lovely writing. :)
Malvolia chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
"He'll always pick truth, she'll always pick dare"-that is great. As is the observation that for Buffy the scariest part of their relationship to is the part where Spike actually cares about her.
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Yet again you prove why I get so freaking exciting everytime I get an update from you...because you are amazing, that is all :D
layoung13 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Your stories always make me feel good-even when the content is not feel good, but this one is-I just like your writing style and talent. If I had time, I watch a Buffy-thon. Your stores bring it back to me.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
*Have* I ever mentioned that you're one of my very favorite Spuffy authors? 'Cause if I haven't... you are.

I love how you show how *aware* he is of her. The breathing thing... yeah, he probably does that with everybody, but he basically times his movements with hers, and his spacial awareness of her... space is... really awesome. And you convey that very well.

Also, I'm liking this little Birthday thing. It seems like this one-shot just became a Birthday vault. ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Aw! YES! Go Buffy, it's you birthday, it's your birtday, yeah, yeh, yeah!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Lets hope she has a little breathe left, dont want that record to be 26 years and four minutes, lol.
layoung13 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I like your writing SO MUCH. You always say so much in so few words. Your writing always evokes emotion from me-for this story, a smile of pleasure. Thanks.
lil-leti chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I just love this.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
don't worry Spike. She loves you(:
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
you are master of powerful, succinct prose
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aw, poor Buffy. She's really had it rough. Lot's of people don't like her, or really hate her character, especially since she acts like a you-know-what half the time (especially with Spike) but HELLO! She's saved the world, died TWICE, been abandoned by almost every man in her life, lost the man she loved TWICE, lost her mother, and STILL has to go out and save the world. She's entitled to some itchiness every once in a while.

(And now that I'm done ranting, this was a beautiful one-shot, and I, as always, loved the Spuffy. And hey, no angst this time! ;))