Reviews for Nighttime Getaway
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was great
Me chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
wonderfully done, I recall reading another of your works, a one sided fic between Seem and Jak. I wonder about Jak's feelings if he was to see this, I would love to see the shock on Seem's face if he caught her in her Oasis. I cant wait to see more of your works
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
(deep breath, sigh) Oh, man; that was beautiful! I love, love, LOVE it, and I love the very idea of Seem doing this sort of thing every night. You, my friend, are goin' places! XD
albino-ottsel chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
It's been a long time since I found a good story for this fandom, and this one has given me hope for the future :) I never especially liked or disliked Seem, but I'm glad I clicked on this.

Your writing is just awesome. You've got enough detail to be able to paint vivid mental pictures, but not so much that the story gets lost. I have a tendency to skip over long paragraphs, especially in stories with a lot of dialogue or action, so the fact that a story of nothing BUT good-sized paragraphs can keep my attention must be a good sign.

Just one minor nitpick with a line near the end: "And with the day, Seem dawns her monk's outfit..." It should be "dons", not "dawns". But other than that, I can't find anything to complain about. It's a wonderful piece for a severely underdeveloped character, one that I'm usually pretty indifferent towards.

Bravo.