Reviews for Student or Corrupted Ruler
Shuji Nonohana chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Nice work! I mean really good. Using OCs for romance works so much better in a series where almost no romantic setup is used. I mean, it's pretty apparent that a lot of girls like Nozomu, but he doesn't return the feelings and it's hard to find a situation where he would. I like to think it's because they are his students that he is reluctant.

In any case, great random author's notes, you did a good job. Hope to read more and... I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who's kept this series in mind.
Tuhawesomeclank chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Sorry about all the grammar mistakes in chapter 2. And by the way, thank you Kawaii Charlie for reviewing my first chapter. Sorry if it didn't show up in the chapter, it for some reason didn't show up on the chapter. But there are a lot of grammar mistakes, and I apologize for it.
Levviant chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
HELLO :3

This is really good for your first FanFiction!

I have honestly never read 'Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei' but maybe I will just to understand your story better XD

Hm...The only things that might be wrong would be...Hm...That maybe there's just a lot of dialogue going on. Maybe a bit more detail?

Honestly I'm not sure lolz! xD Maybe it's just that I don't really know the manga but it felt a bit bleak.

But please don't mind me! This is seriously good for your first Fanfiction! For reals! This is seriously really, really, really good! So keep writing and you'll get better and better!

P.S. Welcome to FF! Hope to see some updates from you! .