Reviews for Experiment Alpha
jozs001 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Hope you update this someday!
Warmal chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
I really hope you continue this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
please finish soon it was a great read and i would like to know what happens next
blakwolf08 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I love this story. The amount of detail you put into it is very nice. I hope to see more. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
This is an amazing story. I love the amount of detail you use.
7-dark-dreams chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
This is amazing. You're such an expressive writer. I can hardley wait to see what happens next!
jozs001 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Update soon please! Sooo... I'm guessing Alpha will be pretty much fall for Lilo too.
Jack chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Please write mooooore. .

Now serioulsy.

I enjoy reading it, but it would be much more pleasent, and i know you are doing your best, if you could write it more frequently.

Best wishes reader Jack.

PS: I hope my grammar is at least a little bit understandable. The knowledge of this language is pretty much hard to crack. Especialy for me.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Damn Wolf, I knew it's been a while since you wrote this but I clearly forgot how talented you and yuor friend were with this amazing story, I really hope you keep writinig and also that Lilo and Stich get together, that you add new enemies (like Sparky and Leroy) and that you prove that being the villian does not have to be...a bad thing lol, you know if you need any ideas or advice or help that I got yuor back, peace bro, can't wait for the next chapter.
jozs001 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Love this pairing. Update soon!
Jack chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
More. Give me MOOOOOOOORE.
dark relminator chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
wow, is all I can say, great story dude, I look forward to when you update this great story again.
disney fan chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! I also agree that stitchs dick should be huge, please update this soon, can't wait for more.
626 stitch fan chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
So far I have read this story as far as it has been updated, but the one thing that I love about this is that it is a romance between stitch and lilo, please give a lot of adventure and all, but also make the story sexy too, like a lilo bikini scene for stitch would be nice. Plus make stitchs dick BIG, otherwise how else would he be able to get lilo. GREAT story, I look forward to your next update.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Amazing, you put the story into such detail, such great...style that I justr can not stop reading, you have got to keep writing man, your doing a perfect job, don't forget to add new or old villians in the mix along with Alpha (like Sparky) and keep writing, your doing great, peace bro.