Reviews for Obsessive Love Disorder
Hhehhe Yandere!Hiruma XDDD
ElizabethLostS chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awsome!
Lovelygir- OUCH chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Cute! Real nice, this story. Real nice!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it! I also love obsessions X333 But it's weird... I read fanfics with Obsessive Love Disorder and find one very scary and has sad ending, this one with a somehow happy ending and another one which I don't know if it's sad or happy... Oh well, I love it! Thank you for writing something like this!
SquirrelsAreGood chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT. THAT'S REALLY ALL MY FEELINGS IN THE WORD, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL 3 OMG. YES. I LOVED IT.
kumico01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hiruma's character in this was just simply wonderful! Although he was totally OOC it still great but my only complaint would be that you ended it there! It was rated M so i was expected...oh i dnt know...MORE! I loved the fanfic and hated the fact that it was a one-shot. But I forgive you because it was so awesome.

Great Job!
Jolliapplegirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Its kind of weird that no one considered the dead bodies but considering who the murder is, im no longer surprised. great read.
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Is it weird that I loved Hiruma in this? O.o It was actually sweet and romantic

In a twisted way but still...

Written wonderful, but I'd advice you to work on why Sena was in that alley, why he didn't run and his stupidity.

Awesome work :)
Ian Knight chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Totally OOC, but awesome! I can imagine that if he were to be in a relationship he'd be really obsessive. Very interesting look at things. Good job.
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is my first time reading a Hiru/Sena story. I must admit that you have made me a fan of this pairing. thanks for the interesting story!
Yulie Fong chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
wow!

hiruma-san kowai desu ne..