Reviews for Remember Me
Fedski chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
This is amazing! I really live the originality if this fic, even though it I'd based on folklore. You've donse a great job incorporating the Tsubasa characters into it and making it very enjoyable to read ;)

You've done so well with their characters and I am in eager anticipation for the next chapter even though it' been 2 years since the last update. Please post more! KuroxFai is just too good to stop now ;)
fake fucker chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
so nice I love it xD
SmittyMouse chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow. Words elude me, this is so good. Your detailing is exquisite! And the personal stories are wonderful, I really saw the "real Fai" instead of a Hot and Heavy one-shot. You, my friend, are good. No; divine. Positively divine. I look forward to more of your stories

God bless, and have a very merry un-birthday!

Smitty-Mouse
TheEndofTag chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
omg! i am sooo happy that you continued it! and the ending to this is just beautiful! i love it!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
XD I like this! I really do! Great job!
Reikah chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Goddamnit, you are like the only author I know who can make me step out of my comfort zone and read - and enjoy - things I usually don't, like non-con and in this case first person. I wish I had like, half your talent, and I can't wait until you are published, because this fic is amazing and I love your crisp, perfect writing style, how you portray emotions despite only seeing the inside of one character's head, how desperate and lost Fai is, how non-human Kurogane is.

let's elope to heathen utah!
Tarmachan chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This was a beautiful epilogue. I really felt Fai's pain and sense of helplessness at the beginning, and his desperation to uncover whatever talent he might have in the hopes that he might save his brother. And Kuro-selkie is so straightforward; I loved how he just came out and said those things. And to come all that way just for Fai? Baawwwww!
lemon-and-chai chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Ah, that's so beautiful, and I'm so happy that Kurogane is with Fai again. And I believe even though you didn't write it, that Fai will be able to save Yuui - he's the chemist nee? as Yuui is the cook. -loves-
fer-hyu chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
YAY! Kurogane and Fay are together! x3 and in a weird place to make love xD but I like it, I wonder what hs happened to Yui, hope he doesn't die, and even if he does,he is not gonna be alone
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
WOW! I jsut love this! Hehehe. I love the way how Kurogane speaks; he speaks only of the truth no lies or flattery on his tongue. _ Although i am just sad that it ended like that. T_T i wanted them to be together, either Fai leaves with Kurogane or Kurogane stays with Fai. But i know that is just a foolish wish of mine. T_T So i was hoping that the ending will be where years later, Fai comes back and see Kurogane one more time. BUt nonetheless you did a beautiful job! Agian just love it!
Disella chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
It's so bittersweet, but I really liked it I grew up listening to these kind of folk tales (without the sex of course!) thank you for writing this and thank you to Quin for helping Japan! :)
SilverStars chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Thank you very much for offering your work to help the people in Japan. Also thank you to Quin for buying this piece.

UnexpectedInspiration-san's work is amazing as always. Honestly, I've loved everything of yours that I've read. You really might want to consider trying to write your own novel and get it published. I think you could do it.

On to this story, I was very beautiful and tragic at the same time. I liked it. _
Zelinxia chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It wasn't until Kurogane showing up on the shores that I really started to feel the "magic" of "Remember Me" (love the title too, by the way). There's something sensual about Kuro-selkie yearning to make love with Fai. The two of them making love and the whole context was beautiful. And I like how Kurogane's doing this too because he notices how Fai is burdened with Yuui's health and being seen as an outcast in the village. Thus to give Fai his love is to prove magic still exists, which will make Fai feel so much better.

It's a really bittersweet ending, yet who knows, they could meet again. And I always feel like bittersweet romantic stories are often done well when it's the sea that separates the lovers.

"I did not choose you. You . . . You just are the one who is right." Again, I give you mad props for writing Kurogane's dialogues with just the right balance of his character, regardless of your AU Kurogane's incarnations.

By the way, I had Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 in my head as I read this. It fitted pretty well considering the nocturne has its gentle, melancholic and romantic parts all in one.
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ooo that was a beautiful one-shot. I'm only aware of this legend because of Hana is Not a Boy's Name, but I love your take on it. Making Kuro the magical one, and the way he came out like Poseidon, totally godly ZOMG. -pictured glowing dark Kuro abs- ... hehehe... Very soft, beautiful flow. Not quite sad or happy at the end. Very pleasant read, it really left me with this sense of Fai's yearning and acceptance.
Tsubasa-fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I loved this, it was beautiful and heartbreaking and the way you had them interact was wonderful. 3