Reviews for Goodbye Hello
PARFAIT ! et MERCI !
eurekaone chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
This is one of my favorite QAF stories! I'd read part of it before, on Midnight Whispers, I think. I really like the way Justin and Brian reunite as equals and that Brian does most the chasing at that point.
MAFITA chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Loved it! You're a genius writing such original and fascinating QAF fanfiction! :D I'm loving each and every one of the fics I've read so far! :D I will continue reading your work and, of course, I'm planning to transition into Harry Potter fics as well... Read you soon! Kisses!
leemikki chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Good story so far. Gus' dialogue is super unrealistic in parts.
sunandstars1 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This is a wonderful story. I hated when it ended & I hope you write more Brian/Justin stories.
Ellen :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
Ending is rushed but I loved the story.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
loves
Lt.CXC337OZ chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
This was a fabulous read, well done!
Al chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Great Story! Love it!
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
freaking LOVED this story. :)
Windrider1967 chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Been awhile since I went back and enjoyed your fics sweetie. Now I can't figure out exactly why that is. Funny when I look through your list that QUITE a few of my favs are there !

This is like the opposite of the Randy comments at the con about Justin still being in NY an sucessful at his art and his an Brian's relationship having evolved into something different but it is very much in the same vein. Well done as always and I will have to go back for more rereads
Kimihearts chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Loved it!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
I Love It!
Bigdogz09 chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
So enjoyed reading this fic. It was mentioned at Get It Here. I love B/J happy stories, in which they get to be happy for longer than a chapter. LOL. So glad it's here for people to enjoy.
Maiqu20 chapter 14 . 11/9/2011