Reviews for Repeating History
dreamgirl1994 chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
h
PlutoHamster chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
I literally just reread this in a couple of hours
PlutoHamster chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! The only down side is that it makes me really depressed and scared because of how much detail you put into Rachel (I have a tendency to empathize characters a little too much. Usually i wouldn't come back to the story if it makes me feel this way. And now I'm rambling via review. Sigh...). Despite all that, I've read this story countless times. It's truly a genius work of art. I am extremely passionate about this master piece!
Andrea chapter 24 . 4/13/2016
I absolutely loved your story! Everything was perfect! Only thing is that I kinda wished that you had written more when Puck and Rachel are in a relationship. Although I loooooved the ending! Sooooo sweet! :)
MiLa63 chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
This story was so beautiful! Seriously, it brought me to tears for 70% of the chapters!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
This was a beautiful story
Sascha Vedel chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I really wanted to cry during this chapter... A lot... I feel so sad for Rachel - I was reading it while on a train though, so I held my tears back! Can't wait to read the rest of this story, it seems really good, and very well written!
tlyxor-1 chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
Enjoyed very much
-t
adorkablereader chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
One of the best story I've ever read. Love this and I'm super glad I found it.
TheWritingFreak chapter 24 . 8/25/2013
This was a wonderful journey and I'm glad I read this story because its amazing!
JustAmyRobHere chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
good story!
puckleberry4ever chapter 24 . 3/6/2013
Awesome loved it u should do another story about like suicide or this.
123a456e chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
this story made me cry so many times! :'( great job
Fiction2Bookworm chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
First I have to apologize for not reviewing every chapter but in my defense I was too engrossed in the story! I even read it twice in less than a month. First of all I have to say that this is an excellent story. My favorite thing about it, is that it is a story of friendship, family and the love that is between them. Seeing how that is one of the keys components of the story I loved that Santana, Puck etc were like family to Rachel, they allowed her to grow and heal as an individual without crowding her. Puck was her friend, he was supportive and caring and he wasn't overbearing and too juvenile and mean. I absolutely loved that Rachel and Puck got together in the last chapter, 5 years after the accident and a year and a half after they met each other. I was rooting for them all through-out and when they finally got together I was extremely pleased. I thought it was very touching that Rachel showed Puck her scars and he showed her his tattoos. I am glad that Quinn wasn't the perfect girl in your story and that Santana was caring and brutally honest. Well done on writing such a good story!
autumndawn33 chapter 24 . 7/15/2012