Reviews for Zwischenfall, Unfall
lostxinxtranslation chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
More please? This is a really nice story :)
licorice chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I KNEW IT!
BTW, is it Touya or Touko?
licorice chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT
Redstar7242 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I want more! What happens next!? I love this story! Please continue!
demons of ragriz chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Yes finally a update. You do not know how this made day today thanks, I hope you update again soon. You did leave us in the dark for a long time.
RiteNameHere chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
This has to be fate, but i was just opening my email and i was like "i wish i would get an alert from fanfiction or something." i pop open my email and there it is! the new update, which is amazing. Keep up the amazing work and i can't wait to read more!
Haru chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
This story is wonderfully written. I hope we get more of it soon!
aestheticisms chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
TOUYA IS MY FAVORITE
EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO HOME THE POOR BABY I HONESTLY CANNOT HANDLE THESE FEELS

I wasn't sure whether to laugh, or sob for his predicament, because WOW THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE KIND OF SORTA MAYBE NOT WAS WHISKED AWAY BY A LEGENDARY, and oops he doesn't know anyone she knows.

Socially awkward Touya makes my heart sing with the power of ten thousand angels. Bless his soul.

His conversation with Kudari is bittersweet, considering Kudari is still kind of snippy, but forever the optimist, it's rather charming. Touya is frenetic, and it's all so nice!

Gosh. I love this fic.

I kind of want to give you all the hugs and kisses for writing it, but I don't think that's going to work out too well.

Fantastic.

aestheticisms chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
TOUYA BABY I CANNOT THAT'S IT FLIPS ALL THE TABLES

Alternative Title for this Chapter: In Which Angie Loses All Coherency and Babbles Over Her Love for Touya and Touko

I am so sorry. Touko's thought process is rather interesting, her character also similar to the usual portrayal, but it seems more realistic in your hands. After all, she just saved the world, she's hurting from that, and feels envy toward Touya considering his uneventful life. It's something new! Most stories have Touko partying it up, despite everything, haha. :)

I'm reading, and I'm thinking about Touko and N's relationship. Maybe I'm reading TOO LITTLE into it, but it feels like mutual respect, and comradeship.

(Maybe because I'm reading way too much into Touya and Touko's relationship, ahha. ;))

aestheticisms chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I AM GOING TO CRY, BECAUSE MY OLDER SELF REVIEWED YOUR LAST CHAPTER HORRIBLY.

So here is my new chapter three review:

["In most of the stories I've read, it's generally called the 'Beach of Lost Souls', though there are a few where it's been referred to as the final resting place of hope. You can say this place is the dividing line between Black and White. Life and Death, if you wish to look at it in another way. Its symbolism still stands." The man bends down to pick up a rock, and throws it against the water. "Semantics aside, of all the places to end up, how could I have ended up here?" He asks aloud, in a bemused voice to no one in particular. "Am I dreaming?"]

I think my favorite part about this chapter was how you write N. You write N with the air of a scholar, still unemotional, but a savant. It just hurts, because it's probably one of the most realistic portrayals I've seen of him, and just ugh A.

I seem to get less and less coherent, while reading these. Huh. Anyhow, it's nice to see Nobori and N interact, they seem to get along in the later chapters, and their characters amplify each other. It's rather neat.

- RV

NOW, onto my chapter four review!

Kudari continues to break my heart. He is mourning, and he mourns with such sadness, and it really hurts. He's tragic, and beautiful at the same time, the writing only helps to magnify the pain.

BLUH

["Safe driving! Follow the schedules. Everyone smile! Check safety. Everything's ready? Aim for victory! All aboard!"

For his sake. I will make him proud.]

It reminds me of the silver lining after a storm. People are awakening, they're coming out of hiding, and they're preparing to make the most of it. It just, goghghg feelings?

I'm sorry I'm not making sense, and I'm just blubbering all over your wonderful fic.

ps i am going to kill past me for reviewing this fic i probably did a horrible job at it UGH

I just checked it, and WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN, I DID A SHODDY JOB. onto the next chapter.

HI CHAPTER 5 ME IS HERE NOW HOPEFULLY I WASN'T STUPID AND REVIEWED IT

Okay, let's start with this. N, N, N. You are just as heartbreaking as Kudari, and it's not good for my dear heart.

["Show me your hands."

"…" He stops. Despondently, the boy lifts his hands away, and holds them up to Nobori. They are scuffed, rubbed raw and bleeding slightly, hence the reddish hue. Narrowing his eyes, Nobori stares at N.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"It doesn't hurt." He says simply, pulling his hands back and continuing his work on the castle. "It doesn't even hurt compared to other things."]

After Nobori's loss of blood, this really brings it back to the reader, that hey, Nobori kind of almost dead but not really.

And then Kudari feels all over again. I'm sorry for being such a lame reviewer. I just can't. This fic hurts.

aestheticisms chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Let me tell you about how horribly sorry I am for not keeping up with this gorgeous story.
I honestly can't believe I stopped reading, for any second. It's still fantastic, and ugh I caught up in one sitting because I couldn't stop? My heart was in genuine distress. The way you write Nobori and Kudari is heartbreaking, because they are in character, the grammar is precise, and not a word is wasted.

Bless your soul. I am moving on to the next chapter to review it.

["Didn't I tell you before… " He mumbles faintly, almost an inaudible whiper. "…To always… smile… ?"

Everything seems to freeze at this point, and all he can hear is the beating of his own heart.]

More like my heart died. It's just so asdjfalsf because Kudari ALWAYS smiles, and for him not to do so now, it really emphasizes the dire situation and just feelings.

okay bye

-RV
demons of ragriz chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Why hadn't you updated I would love if you updated this soon I need to know what happens please
Simclover1 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
*sniff* i feel so sorry for both Subway bosses! :(

but i love this fanfic! lol didnt realise chapter 7 was up XD

keep writing! i MUST know what happens next! and Ingo and Emmet are my favs so cant wait for more! :D
MewMewExorcist chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Just amazing. I never knew they spoke with German accents. I never picked up on it in the english anime, and I don't watch subbed.

This gives me a new perspective on Nobori And Kudari, yes? I'm more familiar with Ingo and Emmet. Nobori is Ingo and Kudari is Emmet, no?

Honestly, I always thought they were awesome. I though they had a Chandlure and Electross though...
lullabyemyuu chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw this story had updated!

Two more wonderful chapters. I loved the way you wrote Touya.