Reviews for Soaring
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Why must you make me cry, kind writer! I usually don't like reading these kinds of emotioning stories, but your stories just takes my hand, and swift me off my feet.

I wanna hug Hoagie right now, you awesome writer you! Where do you get that awesomness from?
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It's a good short fic. Super sad indeed.
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
SO CUTE! *Faves*
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Why must you make me cry, huh Jess? Is it amusing to you?

Poor, poor Hoagie D:

I would leave you a better review about how fan-freaking-tastic this is, and what an awesome author you are, but I'm sad now, and I'm not the greatest reviewer when I'm sad.

Oh, and by the way, this is a fan-freaking-tastic story. Just so you know.

Andra

P.S. Congrats on 50 stories :D

P.P.S Tell my dear nemesis Piggy that I'm sorry he had to be destroyed so soon, but sometimes one just has to make sacrifices. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a certain movie I need to watch...
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was so sad and so full of emotion. I can just imagine the sad song playing in the background. Great story. :)
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
First off, congrats on actually getting to fifty stories! That's a pretty major accomplishment.

Second off, can I please have your brain so I can still all your writing ability because this was just amazing. It was bitter, and emotionally charged, and somehow so sweet at the same time.

I just adore Hoagie. He's so amazing.
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
WOW! I know I always, always say this but... I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE! I swear that if you keep this up, someday you will be a famous - published - author and you will wonder why you ever shared your immense talents here for free. I will say now that I am forever grateful that you do. No one, especially me, writes for Abby and Hoagie the way you do. I love it!

CONGRATULATIONS & AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! The way things are going for me, I will never make it to 50 stories posted... my muse has moved to Pluto, or so it seems. *grin*
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Sad, heartbreaking, and I have to admit I was in tears. It was just that good. :' ) thanks.
madier1095 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow... That was so sad, but so good. I loved it.
super ario chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I bought a potion on Ebay yesterday. I'm going to use it on you while you sleep. It will allow me to steal your ability to keep people in absolute character and any other valuable skills you possess. They will be mine. Mine, I tell you! MWUAHAHAHA.
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This story stunned me speechless. Absolutley Amazing. Keep on writing. :)