Reviews for Bourbon Thorn
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It was pleasure reading this piece of sexiness. please continue to write rose/em fics
darkinque chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was fantastic. I loved all of the characters, especially Emmett, yum. A man that adores a curvy woman and please her so very well is one of my favourites.
hdink chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Loved it. Thank you so much for combining Rose and Emmett with a burlesque storyline! Good luck in the contest!
GrayMatters chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Your Rosalie is amazing - I love a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it (him). And your Emmett? *swoon* The two of them together made for one smoking HOTT lemon! *wipes brow*

Thanks so much for sharing, and good luck with the contest!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I absolutely loved this! :)

You featured some of my favorite characters (Emmett, James and Rosalie.)

I can't wait to see what you have in store for James! :)
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, hello! I loved this. I think what drew me in, in particular, is that Rosalie was so in charge and so comfortable with her body and herself. I think that it's amazing and wonderful to see a woman who is confident and comfortable and it was REALLY nice to read that aspect, especially in this contest. :)

And, of course, your Em is to die for!

Nicely done, ladies! Kudos.

xoxoxo
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I loved your Emmett. So hot and Rose was so confident. I loved getting into both their heads. You made me a little nervous with Bella and James and that ringing phone though. Can't wait to read the tsunami piece now.
lavishone chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
So tender and sweet...
csfla chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow! that was awesome. I have a love /hate relationship with your one shots.. love because they are always so well written and I always get lost in your stories! And hate...well because they are way too short! I loved it! Sexy bartender Emmett...mmmmmmmm!
roblover2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is a great story. I love Emmett and you just can't find stories about him, or enough stories about him. Everything is Edward; love him too but I really enjoy Emmett
theswandive chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great job! I really loved your E & R. I really think you captured their personalities very well. I really enjoyed the story.

Good luck! :)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Fabulous! And I love that you set it in New Orleans, my home for 5 years. :)
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Loved it... Rose and Emmett are always so perfect together... Thanks for writing!
NicciB23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I enjoyed this!
1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love Emmett & Rose! You did such a good job with them here. There were so many great one-liners in there that I can't even begin to go back and find them. I like James here how you didn't make him sleazy. Everything was hot-the looks, the flirting, the kissing, ...the lovemaking. Good job! Good luck in the contest!