Reviews for Warning Shot
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 4/7
Looks good to me!
Mklaihai chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
absolutely brilliant. your writing is genius, and the plot was so believable. i wish the show would do some episodes like this. ;) well done! definitely a new favorite story. :D xx
allanon9 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I loved it.
It was so sweet but good building, it had the right suspance.
Thanks for your job.
I'm sorry for my english, maybe it's not correct.
Julia chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Love the story. You should write an episode for season 3. I can so easily picture them while reading the story and I absolutely love the interaction between Steve and Danny.
GraceGraceGrace chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
This was an awesome story! Perfect characterization. It woulda made a grrrrreat episode!
tiggrr527 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
This was certainly worth the wait, thanks for persevering and finishing this! Great job!
cytpotter chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I very much enjoyed this story! Well written, funny, and in my oppinon very much in charactor! I espeacialy thought you had Hesse down perfect! It was like he was speaking for real! Great job!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Ahw, I'm sitting here now reading this final chapter with a huge grin on my face :D A perfect ending.

That banter between Danny and Steve was so...uhm...real, for the lack of a better word; I could totally see the scene in front of me, really great writing ;D

Hope you'll write more of such great stories soon!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Hey, welcome back! Was so glad to see an update from you appear in my inbox, because that meant you hadn't abandoned this great story :D HAve to admit I had to reread the first two chapters for a bit, but that was no punishment at all.

Oh my, you nearly made my heart stop too, when Steve suddenly stopped breathing! Very evil of you ;P

Loved the twist on Hesse being the one that stabbed Steve, definitely didn't see that one coming. No I'll go on to the next chapter, hope the doc will bring good news ;)
Pallina chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Yay! So glad you finished this and did love it, like I thought I would :) Go you for sticking with it - it was great to re-read it and know the ending too. Love how you craft a story - always great to read.

Thanks for entertaining me in my wind-down time tonight :) Gotta love an incapacitated Steve, since we don't get this fix on the show itself LOL! The ultimate H/C fic :)

wotumba1 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
great story!

enjoyed reading big time

thanks for finishing
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
think we all know by now who's behind hesse, but poison doesn't seem like his style at all
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
great chapter!

don't envy the doc having to talk to a worried danny ;)

hope they'll find the one(s) responsible
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
glad i found this, perfect beginning to a story
Nana56 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
I had to go back and reread the first two chapters. ;p It wasn't a problem, I just needed to reacquaint myself with what was going on here. I was a very good read the second time, too. :D

These last two chapters were great, too, and well worth the wait! Love how this time functions so well together as if they were really one person. One body part gets sick and they band together to get that part well and go after whatever made it unwell in the first place.

Very nicely done, my friend. :)