Reviews for The Confusing Dream Conundrum
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 3/12
In Sheldon's spaghetti it's supposed to be hotdogs not sausages just an FYI. I love this story you did a great job
catty chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
This. Was. Great.
Johsel chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Venomfyre chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I love this story! Please add more. This is the best Shenny fic I have read.
:D
Daggs2378 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
A very sweet Shenny story :) Lately I personally have been disliking Leonard more due to the fact that some authors are disliking him too, putting much effort into his feeling betrayed and thusly overreacting... so it was a pleasant surprise that you were able to first explore that avenue while calmly allowing it to be a non-issue, and for that I thank you. I look forward to reading your next story!
Krystal Jaymes chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Reviewing now so that I can favorite and read on iPhone. But I loveeeeeee your story.
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Loved this story! So much fun. Keep up the great writing!
wolfofsheep chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
You write Sheldon so well! I can't stop reading! XD
northofantastic chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
This story was incredibly sweet and I very much enjoyed reading it. I really appreciate a story that builds up to the romance and intimacy bits. Looking forward to reading what you have written of the sequel. :)
DominoFalling chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Brilliant story. I adore the way you have captured the characters. Thank you for writing such a great story. Am now off to read the sequel.
faburizu chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
THAT KISS! My inner fangirl is squirming. 333
Anon chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Amazing. Just amazing. It was so in character and wonderful and sweet.

You a are great writer.
hinalover chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
i never considered peeny and sheldon as a couple before but your writting was so enthralling that i couldnt help picture it. I love it! Please congratz yourself for writting an amazing fanfic!
Anjirika chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Very, very nice! I love this story! It was sooo good!
Ieromance chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
I love this story! You managed to capture the characters perfectly, escpecially Raj :) x