Reviews for Diplomatic Trades
ncistivafanforever chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I like the story more please
Madi chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Continue
Madi chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Continue
Chris-Halliwel chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I hope you continue.
StarKiss666 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I must have the next chapter! I like this story a lot and love Ziva and Ari's relationship! ) Update soon, please! So, Ziva is going to NCIS and Ari is going to the CIA? Is that correct?
Bailey chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Please update I really love this story so far!
tangled6 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
You absolutely MUST update this! Pretty please? Still waiting on chapter 4 This is too good to pass up!
tangled6 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I LOVE THIS! I adore the sibling relationship between Ari and Ziva and had always wished that we could explore it further. They were clearly close, not only as siblings but also in their careers as she was his commanding officer. I had always wanted to see that expanded. And I appreciate how you portrayed it. A father that doesn't care. A sibling dead. And they are stil together, working together. I adore the twist that you took-that he had requested for her to be his commanding officer. As though the only hands he trusts his life in are hers and vice versa. And oh, their pride!

"With nothing but euros, dinars and shekels in their pockets and the little more than the clothes on their backs, she had been in half a mind to find her and Ari passage to Mexico, let the Americans come find them sipping cocktails on a beach or taking down a drug lord just to sample some of his finest wares." This line captivated me and tickled me pink!

I love the concept of your story. Please, please continue! I am curious to see how the first meeting and, even more then that, to see how you play out the Tiva and Ari/Kate relationships. Hopefully we will see this developed still? And I would love to see how that affects the Ari/Ziva sibling relationship...and if it even does. Again, please update soon!
SSA EmilyJackson chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! please, can't wait 4 more
Angelhaggis chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Love the story and I hope Ari stays good! Please update!
MisterBlueButterfly chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Ooooh I can see a biting confrontation coming up :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
A next chapter is most definitely a NEED! I love ari and Ziva together, as in a brother sister relationship. It's very nice. Good job!
Angry Girl chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
This is a very good story, I have enjoyed the bond between the siblings so far, how Ari has disdain to most things but does care and think of his sisters in both needs and protection even knowing that she can defend herself, She is his sister and he probably knows all about her wish to get anything from there father.

I look forward to more of this! How Ziva will be introduced to wherever she is going to be, with Kate alive and Ari's plans for her though that worries me slightly he cares for Kate yes and I hope maybe this time he won't kill her... But playing games with her? I hope not. Ari and Ziva you have wrote very very well :)
ncistivagreysgsrfan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I cant wait for the next one! Please update soon, Im really looking forward to seeing how tony and ziva will meet.
Liraeyn chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I can't believe I missed when you updated this- I've been thinking about this story non-stop since I first read it. I love it a lot; please write more soon. I have a suggestion- the team doesn't find out that A and Z are siblings for like forever, until something horribly bad happens to one of them...

Okay, I am officially an NCISaholic.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »