Reviews for Goodnight
Christian Ape99 chapter 1 . 1/27
This was awesomeness.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I enjoyed this just as much as those pictures!
I am in love with the idea of Anti-Cosmo as Timmy's godparent!
So thanks for this!
Ten stars!
Guest 13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my gersh, this is so cute! I love how fatherly he is towards Timmy! And I also love your other story, plan on reviewing about that one next! Keep writing! :)
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Aww! This is so adorable. I love it!
Dark Elpis chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is adorable!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww who knew anti cosmo could be so fatherly:) cute fic. too bad he can't just be seen as a good guy so he can be accepted by timmy.
Mikichu chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I officially love you. There are not near enough non-slash fics of Timmy and Anti-Cosmo.

That pairing makes no sense anyway...
Sub Zero0 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
cool nice little short you should make a 2nd one! only a full story and AC gets his coveer blown!

DelightfulChild chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awww,that was so sweet :) I love anti cosmo X3 Write another one like this,pleaseeeeeee? :)
oOKermitTheFrogOo chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Drowning in fluff! :D Fluff fluff fluff! X3 I love this! It was so in charecter. I feel so sorry for A.C. :\ He deserves a godchild, does he not?
In The Mix chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I swear ma amourie that the whole time I was reading this I expected Anti Cosmo to kiss Timmy. It was cute though. I like Anti Cosmo a lot more now ().
MooMooCowCow chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was so cute and sweet. Loved the characterization and the short interaction between the two. I liked that Anti Cosmo got to grant him a small wish too.

I hope you write the full length fic soon.
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aw, this was so cute and sweet! I loved it. Nicely written and well done :)
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Such a sweet story! I love it! I read it yesterday and had to come back to read it again. You are truly an amazing author!
StarsOfYaoi chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
that shot is truly beautiful, sweetie. it's the best gift ever *sniffles*

i like the characterization of anti-cosmo and his thoughts, and his gentleness with timmy, too, especially his attempt at granting him a small wish before leaving.

i found it adorably cute when he tried to fake his way out by acting like cosmo, lol. i bet it was awkward for him. and embarrassing. but so very cute X3

it was very well done, and it flew smoothly up to the end, and i was really squealing in happiness when i found it ;A; you've given me an awesome one-shot and i lurve it very very much. ;A; (more pics will surely come, and i want to draw out a scene from this shot too, if you allow me)