Reviews for Boyish girlish things
Rachel chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
the black people part was a little offensive...
kimi-chan3000 chapter 57 . 1/22/2014
Ouups, still Laurie, sorry, I had a problem with my phone in the previous review (so I swhitched with the computer, much better !).
so, as I said, I wanted to thank you for your hard work ans tell you that even if I don't review much in the future, you can be sure that I'll still read your fic !
Go on like that, I'm just dying to know whom Yuki is going to fell for ! (I mean, it could be Shin, Kurosaki or Uchi, I can't see whom she is going to end up with, and it's quite frustrating, in a good way of course (so don't spoil me enven if I ask p ! )).
Well, that's it for today, thanks so much for sharing our story with us !

Laurie
laurie chapter 57 . 1/22/2014
Hi there !
Hmm first, I'm french, so sorry for my mistakes in english !
Your fanfiction is quite intresting ! And long (and god knows I loooooove long stories !). I have just found it yesterday night, and I already finish reading it.
Anyway, I don't usully review a lot, but since you don't seem to have many reviews, I wanted to thank you for your hard workthe future, you can be sure that I'll still go on reading your fic !
The Black Blue Cat chapter 57 . 12/13/2013
YAY! Another chapter. I have been waiting forever so thank you very much. I really like this story and hope you continue it quickly.
alexma chapter 56 . 11/2/2013
really love your story please update soon thanks
Tiana chapter 56 . 9/6/2013
I can't wait for the rest! Keep going, it good work, I've read the entire thing in one go cause I couldn't get enough!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 50 . 6/14/2013
I hope that Yankumi will have more to do in the story in the future. Maybe she can talk/scold some sense into Mr. Sawada...
Slytherin Studios chapter 49 . 5/30/2013
I like this story, please update soon.
Staramelia chapter 36 . 7/17/2012
Hahahah! It was so funny! :D love this chapter xD
Staramelia chapter 35 . 7/10/2012
It's great chapter as always! I love this story! w
French reader chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Alain Delon

tête-à-tête
lazymazy chapter 29 . 6/16/2012
OoO
lazymazy chapter 28 . 6/14/2012
oh snap! things are about to get real! RUN YUKI RUN!
Xx79oo9 chapter 26 . 6/11/2012