Reviews for So That's How He Knew!
StarrGazzer chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Interesting concept. Very possible. :-)
Zerousy chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Is weird I want a sequel to this?
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wait, you mean he knew her name without asking? Well this certainly would explain that, wouldn't it? *vbg*
dm1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh... I kind of wondered about that in the back of my mind, and now you've given an answer that makes sense. Did she remember him? After all, he had changed, and he never really explained regeneration to her.
Elanor-G chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Eight is fast becoming one of my top 3 Doctors, so this is great. Thanks for writing it.
LunarLotis chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOVE this one alot, so cute to think that the Doctor know her back then 3
oleanderhawkmoth chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm hugely behind on this boat but-worst ending to the best idea ever.

Seriously, I can't seem to get the idea of wee!Donna and Eight shenanigans out of my head now. Not that she wasn't brilliant with Ten, but they really would be adorable together, wouldn't they?
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh my goodness, I LOVE Eight and Donna, and I was psyched to see that someone had written them together!

I think it's charming. Eight being all artistic-like, and Donna being herself, and the Doctor is so encouraging...:-)

Loved it. :-)
SerenBex chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love this! It could so have happened and I bet Donna would have been exactly like that! :)
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is brilliant. I never even noticed that before! It's such a good idea in the first place and it never occurred to me before that there's no way he could have known her last name. A lovely piece, definitely something the Doctor would do.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
...that's a good point... how DID he figure out her last name? WTF?

Wow. Okay, now you've got me thinking (and rewatching) (and freaking out) and I must say, this is just brilliant!