Reviews for Give Me A Reason Due South 2011
cool 1-15 give me reason
mamabot chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
I enjoyed this. Not to go read what else you have.
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Ray K and Elaine, love it. Pleasant surprise.
tinadolphin chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Again I loved that I was able to read the full story. I also loved how you continued as I wanted to know more when I had read Back with a vengance(spelling?). I have to check out yourCastle stories too, just love taht series! And before I go, I loved the disclaimer where you said "I don't own Due South, if I did it would still be aired"

Tina
Blackbird chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
Oh c'on you're quiting with a cliffie

What about that naggin' feeling Fraser has and what about the baby?

BTW something's still wrong with the review button (it can only be done clicking the mobile edition)
Mack chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
Hooray! Well done. Thanks for finishing it. I had 1000 directions in my head and you picked 1001. Please write more. Thanks!
Rugbygirrl chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
Great story! And I see you kind of left it open for a sequel? Anything in teh works?

I love that people are still writing for this show!
Rugbygirrl chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Whoa and you just leave? Come back here. I'm all nervous with the van and the verdict and Ben and Meg right there!
Rugbygirrl chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
I somehow can't imagine crazy-ass Bolt going down without a fight...
McData chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
It'll drive me nuts not knowing the end. Please finish :) Thank you kindly.
Rugbygirrl chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
I look forward to seeing Bolt's day in court!
KirstyMD chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Im still reading this, please keep writing... it is fantastic, thankyou
McData chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Poor Dief, not getting his dinner on time. Did he forget Fraser was in the hospital? I mean really, who else slips him snacks and walks him that much other than Fraser's nursing staff. I think he was super spoiled myself.

I'm glad Elaine's back and in uniform. She worked hard.

I'll try to keep up. Sorry I've not had much time to read lately.
Starclipper01 chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Yes, I'm still reading this.

Love the Meg/Ben hookup. Can't get enough of them. Like the pregnancy angle. Keeps things interesting even though it might be too domestic. Wonder if you'll have Ben toned down his action packed lifestyle with a baby on the way.

Regards,

starclipper01
Rugbygirrl chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
I like how Gold helpedthem in order to keep Bolt away:)