Reviews for Hesitate
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/12
So much packed into a very short one-shot. That was so powerful and sad. Ending with a huge dose of hope. Wow. That one is going to capture my brain for a while. So many thoughts.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Loved this
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awesome story, love it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
wow, that was really heartbreaking.

i seriously wanted to jump in my screen and smack edward! she wasnt leaving you, she had to go take care of her father, big picture edward please! hahahaha i loved that bella knew they would find each other again, she was stronger than him. im glad they are together at the end.

when i was reading this, Mine Again by Black Lab came on my ipod and it was eery how perfect it fit.

great job, i really enjoyed it :)
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really enjoyed that. I totally didn't see him in the wheelchair coming at all. I loved it :)
LindseyCullen1979 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awesome one shot...any hopes of turning it into a story?
ManderBetis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was just so sad and tragic but then sweet and good.

I suck at reviewing but I think I just love anything you write!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Awesome one shot girlie!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
that was really amazing story! thanks for sharing!
Violet K. Odin chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very nice:D
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was beautiful!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
so glad they found their way back to each other :)
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Love it
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh, this was really good! I loved it! I wondered what was going on with Edward's appearance, so that was really good the way you wrote that. :) I like that Bella was there and that she was so straightforward with him. :) You did good, I'm very impressed. :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hey Hunny :o) Thanks for sharing this amazing wonderful story :o) Isn't it incredible how you can overcome such a tradgic past? What we do to our bodies only to pay for much later in life! LOL Ask mine and it will tell you! See you next story you write :o) Chilly x