Reviews for Heirs of Voyager
MONEBUDDHA chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Great story! I hope you continue it. The story has lot of potential no yet explored. Excellent job!
scifiromance chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
This was so BRILLIANT! :D It was all so sweet and romantic, and as you know I don't normally say that about Janeway stories, lol. Janeway is going to have a litter of Kieru. I think I recognise the name Usagi, but not any of the others...

Thanks to you and your co-author for writing! :)

midnightstarsatnight chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
This is a really good story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update ASAP! :D
jcat30 chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Interesting story, a bit confusing to follow. And I don't like c/7 matches unless it leads to a J/C match and this one doesn't with the abundance of adult children.
scifiromance chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Aww, I LOVE it! The action scenes with the Hirogen from Chakotay's point of view were skillfully written and I adore Qi! This is the only story I read where I actually like Janeway.

WELL DONE! :D

PS. An episode beginning with "The Courtship..." sounds familiar but I can't remember and it's really annoying me, please let me know. :)
scifiromance chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Janeway and Qi have 10 kids? Wow! I'm as shocked as the DS12 officers! And I gather from their telepathic thoughts that they're still alive too, I was wondering what had happened to the older generation!

Well done to you and your co-author! Please update soon! :D

scifiromance chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I saw it coming! :D I actually like Janeway in this story, you're right, I should give her a boyfriend in my fics. Qi asking Chakotay was so funny! Their way of talking is so sweet too, and the bowing, but I can understand why it would get slightly irritating. Is Qi a prince of the Qi? 12 kids? Luke and Shannon obviously have a lot of cousins! :)

That sounds so like Seven having to be dragged out of Enginneering! lol. I'm wondering what strange effects her pregnancy is having, Chakotay seemed a bit scared of making her irritable.

PLEASE update SOON! :D

AnneMary chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I must admit I saw that coming somewhere between Qi arriving at Janeway's quarters and the two of them returning after visiting the holodeck. However, I was still rather surprised when it actually happened! I can so see Chakotay almost crashing into a bulkhead.

Once again, thankyou for the update. Please keep doing so! This story is very good!
scifiromance chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
WONDERFUL chapter! My favourite so far, for the obvious reason that Seven and Chakotay are having a baby! :D I hoped that was the reason for her pain. I LOVED the scene where she told him, they were so in character! :) I really like Qi too, he's so nice. (He is a he, right?)

I don't think you're lazy but I really would like you and your friend to update this SOON! :D

sunnysunshineRM chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Well, I'm not a c/7 fan at all. I just can't see at all. I'm very intruged by this story. Looking forward to more.

I personally hope it's j/c but that's okay :)
scifiromance chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
AWWW, I LOVE THIS! C/7 fluff and a Rihanna cameo! It's brilliant, I'm sorry I nagged you, you both did so well with such a long chapter! Chakotay's planet sounded really beautiful and I liked the B'Elanna and Tom "revenge" scene!

WELL DONE! PLEASE write more soon! May I make a request for more C/7 fluff just like this?

Thanks for the update,

AnneMary chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I love this story. The first chapter was especially funny. Please update soon.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Good explanation _
scifiromance chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I LOVE it! I wish that this had happened in the show, that's the sign of a great AU story! Janeway was still in character though, which I'm VERY impressed with. The announcement was perfect. I also love that Tom and B'Elanna got married!

I still wonder about if the Captain will react favourably to Chakotay dating Seven? Can I suggest the episode after which they start dating? It's the one where 7, Chakotay and Tom go after that Mars mission shuttle and get lost, I always thought there was some chemistry between them in that episode. (I can't remember the name of it, sorry!:(

WELL DONE! PLEASE update SOON!

Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
What a great idea! I'm very, very interested in where this is going _