Reviews for Two Roads One Choice
Adamsulli chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
poor Adam...great story I enjoyed reading it...thank you
Sapphire Dawn chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
An old friend of Celeste maybe? Love it.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Love it. Anyone who wants to cross Gibbs is crazier then going after an Apache.
gaben chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Very funny and clever ending. Actually great story all round, well done it's hard AU and sic fi , particularily when time travel is involved. Nice plot and action, and of course romance.

Loved the payback... the bit about the dogs.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
"I'm fine." Ben replied as his sons -including his new one- were still laughing over the broom bit. "I guess we all have those two roads in front of us Adam talked about and have to make the same - or similar choose- as he had. Only one thing I want to know."

"What's that?" Marilyn asked as Ben looked back at the letter telling them how their oldest boy, Adam Jr. , was doing and of the boy's new baby sister.

"Where did they get the name of Gaben from?

mmmm I KNOW, I KNOW! mmm Think he'll listen? ROFL ROFL
gaben chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
I have the perfect spot! the plot thickens... hmmm what is the rock? sounds very dangerous.
gaben chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Gee I hope ben doesn't find him too soon. Dang it Adam would be such a gentlemaen, isolated with an attractive woman from the future. Though kisses all over sounds delicious.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Some greedy men are stupid!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Adam ain't dead Ben but he is falling in love with a time-jumper. Keep it coming.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
What is going on to get her moving like a big fire is coming her way?
Sapphire Dawn chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Keep it coming.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonder what the heck is going on? Who is the guy she is after?
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Poor Ben and his other sons. :(
gaben chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Great , covered all the questions. You're right about is voice, a honey thick . Love the funny little "stirs".

Okay so Kendalls here... take cover.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Gee, she has the same problem as "Cynthia" did when I sent her back in time and she met the Barkleys...neither woman like insane asylums. LOL