Reviews for Ships in the Night
aDarkOne chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Too bad this was never finished.
Its a good beginning.
Rubel chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Pretty cool and sounds accurate. Who's next Hulk?
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
interesting fic.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Please let them resist.

Oh hell yes I used to read these back in the day.
Dusel chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Have I told you how much I love you? And don't worry, it's brotherly love, not the other kind of male love. :D

Seriously, you're the only guy here that is doing any good Marvel crossovers, crossovers that are worth reading. Heh sadly it would be difficult probably even for you to make thing into a full blown story. But this is enough for me.

And a more personal thnak you because Nova is my favorite comics character. His latest series in Annihilation and Nova made him...with his feats he's probably a better Hero then Superman about now.
KPheonix chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I've got every single comic of Nova since he gains Prime status, and I do believe you when you say you're not wanking Nova. Whether you make the Minbari rational beings who might listen, or idiots who are all war gungho is up to you. Looking forward to second chap.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
knight1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yea Nova nice job, can't wait for more.
DragonForce chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
First of all the story seems needlessly bloodthirsty. Why not destroy a few ships (and thereby get the Minbari to concentrate on Resolute Duty exclusively) and then negotiate without further killing? If they really are any kind of police force they shouldn't slaughter just because they can.

Second is obviously the claim to be an intergalactic police force; why has nobody heard of them? Why haven't they got involved earlier? Earth offered an unconditional surrender months (or was it years?) ago.

Then there's Kosh; he's aboard the ship. Why doesn't he get involved; why doesn't the Worldmind address them?

Overall a decent story; good idea, but the execution leaves room for improvement.
Mecaldar chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Muhahah don't know much about b5 but I do know comics and from what I seen of their tech Minbari would never had a chance.
Dericof Diname chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh, interesting concept.

What will be next, Iron Man on Mars?, Lyta Alexander as the new Phoenix?, HULK SMASH! in the middle of B-5?

You have a lot of material to work with.

See you next time.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Neat story idea. Would love to see more of this or others like it.

And Allen Pitt, I believe that the Resolute Duty actually came from an Alternate Reality. Perhaps one where the Annihilation Wave was not stopped, forcing Richard to flee?
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Only problem I see is that over thousands of years surely the Minbari would have heard of the Nova's? Claiming to be this intergalactic well known force that nobody's heard of? Why wait until the last second? Why not appear a little earlier when it doesn't require wiping out a fleet & killing tens of thousands? Etc.

Not that I like the Minbari much, mind you.

Hm, other possible crossovers... Star Trek/Galactus lol Stargate SG-1 meets the Skrulls...