Reviews for Ships in the Night
Interesting intro.
Imperial Dragon chapter 2 . 4/26
A cool crossover story.
PanchoPistolas chapter 2 . 4/23
Dude this was just amazing I hope that you keep them coming in the future.
majorshane chapter 2 . 2/27
Absolutely awesome!
You have an amazing talent for doing crossovers where one side curbstomps the other while still being interesting to read. Your characters actions and reactions always feel realistic, this being the latest example.

I wonder if Criton and Russ and the gang might also stop by Westeros down the line? Perhaps they could help 'Lyanna Reborn' find her way home lol.

Thanks and please write on my friend, write on!
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 2 . 2/26
Oh such sweet justice. A lesson to be learned, DONT PISS OFF A WOLVERINE
Bobboky chapter 2 . 2/25
very nice crossovers
kdakmmt chapter 2 . 2/25
"What are you?"
"I am your Queen"

I loved the ending of Cersei "Im a Bitch" Lannister and her offspring the Ever Irritating:) If Mini-me claims the throne after the slaughter she just did I can't see too many people living if they try to complain too hard. I would love to see this expanded into a story of its own.
Dericof Diname chapter 2 . 2/25
Good to read you again.
I was thinking, this is a nice one shot story, but then I realize that it still has some space for contuination:
Tywin and Jaime Lannister's reactions of the death of his men, the queen and Joffrey; Stannis taking the throne and the possible probles that will come with that (a clash between the Faith of the Seven vs Melisandre and the Lord of Light, Renly plotting with the Tyrels against him, etc); Lysa Arryn going way nuts after getting news of Baelish's death, probably going as far as taking Cathelyn as a hostage until Ned delivers his killer to her; and of course, there's still Daenerys.

How are your other projects going?
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 2 . 2/25
YO HU IT GOES FURTHER!

I did not think it would go on. The first chapter with Nova and Babylon 5 hit me very much and I thought it was a pity that nothing came. And now, six years later, the next chapter comes with X-23, now more widely known as All-New Wolverine and Game of Thrones / The Song of Ice and Fire.

I liked it very much and I hope that there will be a third chapter.

I'm a fan of your stories, especially Stargate, where they were on Star Wars, with Jaina Solo, and Sif, when Thor and Asgard were reborn. Since you must also please pass on.

Please write quickly. I need to know how it goes.

Sincerely SupergodzillaSailorCosmos

PS Cersei and Joffrey have the merit. Well done ;)
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 2/25
That was fun! I liked the Lyanna connection. Huh. That'll change the Game quite a bit! Mostly because of Baelish's death. Daenerys is still going to end up arriving with 3 dragons & an army, but no change is perfect!
Flameraven chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This was fun, gods I miss Richard.
aDarkOne chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Too bad this was never finished.
Its a good beginning.
Rubel chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Pretty cool and sounds accurate. Who's next Hulk?
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 7/1/2011